kit designs

Cal said:
shadygiz said:
that, my son, is not a bad effort

see how it looks with sash on away kit other way round & badge,etc on left tit (nudge nudge, wink wink) ;p

I hear ya ;p

How about this then...?

newa2.png

newa3.png

I've heard something about the crest being on the right breast, from Biggsy - but I don't know if he ment right as you wear it, or right as you look at it - can you shed any more light?

(or maybe PM me and I'll knock up another few designs ;p )

top one is pretty much spot on ;)

shadygiz said:
Cal said:
shadygiz said:

see how it looks with sash on away kit other way round & badge,etc on left tit (nudge nudge, wink wink) ;p

I hear ya ;p

How about this then...?

newa2.png

newa3.png

I've heard something about the crest being on the right breast, from Biggsy - but I don't know if he ment right as you wear it, or right as you look at it - can you shed any more light?

If so, that's a top kit.

Halfpenny said:
shadygiz said:
Cal said:
shadygiz said:

I hear ya ;p

How about this then...?

newa2.png

newa3.png

If so, that's a top kit.

This might be a clue?

Manchester City away 1969-73
City won FA Cup and League Cup finals at Wembley

22-manchester-city-away-1969-73.jpg

Also, that away kit looks similar to the German national team kit of the 70's. Minus the stripe.

629.jpg

Can't wait to see the kits now! Does anyone know when there is going to be an announcement of any kind?

Cal said:
From what I've heard, I'm thinking that these designs won't be far off:

newh1.png

newa1.png

We have a winner!

That home kit is the best of the lot, it looks absolutely fantastic...

I hope the real one is identical.

is it def a round neck and not a v neck...............................SHADY!!! ;)

the home one looks horrendous

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.