Kit launch today

Went to get mine today but no gold lettering?? Had "CHAMPIONS 12" printed but it in white! Refused to pay

Anyone know if your allowed to take your own shirt in to be printed?? So not bought from the city store but wanting printing done

BlueTaylor91 said:
Anyone know if your allowed to take your own shirt in to be printed?? So not bought from the city store but wanting printing done

Yes that's not a problem

GazC said:
BlueTaylor91 said:

Yes that's not a problem

Cheers mate, next question is - do they have this what seems to be rare "gold" printing?

Can you take last seasons card on for the discount. I'm sure they were a bit funny about it last year.

BlueTaylor91 said:
GazC said:
BlueTaylor91 said:

Yes that's not a problem

Cheers mate, next question is - do they have this what seems to be rare "gold" printing?

Maybe at Market Street but seemingly not at the stadium.<br /><br />-- Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:11 pm --<br /><br />
c1tyfan said:
Can you take last seasons card on for the discount. I'm sure they were a bit funny about it last year.

So long as you've renewed it shouldn't be a problem - I think the problems last year was because the away kit went on sale in June before the renewal window opened.

GazC said:
BlueTaylor91 said:
GazC said:
Yes that's not a problem

Maybe at Market Street but seemingly not at the stadium.

-- Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:11 pm --

c1tyfan said:

So long as you've renewed it shouldn't be a problem - I think the problems last year was because the away kit went on sale in June before the renewal window opened.

Cheers mate.

Any had the gold lettering done?

I've rang 4 JDs, 2 SportsSoccers, 1 JJB, 2 DW sports....none do the gold

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.