Kit launch today

Arrived at 7.35am for 8am opening expecting a queue especially as the Prem Lge trophy was there just until 10am - no queue!
58684005-6760-249b.jpg

BlueTaylor91 said:
City store at the square has the gold printing!

Happy days
Quick question; if the squad numbers on the shirts that the players wear aren't gold, what will you (indeed, not just you but all those who are clamouring for gold) do then? Is there any official confirmation anywhere that gold is the PL approved colour for the numbering/lettering our away shirts?

We were in at about 12ish getting AJ71 jnr his kit, and the store was busy then. Shame about the trophy, I didn't know it was going to be there earlier. As we arrived a big group of teenagers from San Marino (I think) were finishing a tour of the ground and then they all went into the shop. They all seemed genuinely excited and most were buying something. Just a shame for some of them that were queing to get their shirts printed that their tour host / hostess (not the one from City) came and told them all they had to get back on the bus becasue it was time to leave. They looked gutted and I guess they would have actually already paid for the printing.
A sign of how times have changed, but I am all for it and is just a little example of how our profile is growing. I don't think we can ever understimate how much the QPR game has done for us.

Eccles Blue said:
It's the AGM of the Supporters Association this afternoon so the shop might be busy then but the Trophy will be at the AGM.

i know i kissed it, but when i went to the store there was quite a few people there at 2-45

hi guys, i just watched the kit special on the OS and hart says something about a kit being black?

is he talking about the third kit?

jimharri said:
BlueTaylor91 said:
City store at the square has the gold printing!

Happy days
Quick question; if the squad numbers on the shirts that the players wear aren't gold, what will you (indeed, not just you but all those who are clamouring for gold) do then? Is there any official confirmation anywhere that gold is the PL approved colour for the numbering/lettering our away shirts?

The colour of the printing will be the premier league colour which will be white. Personally I think the god just makes the shirt look so much better! Everything is gold!

Has anyone seen it in any other sports shops yet e.g. JD, Sports Direct? Store, not website. I need to check sizing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.