KKs gems

Balti said:
KK was brilliant for City

Why?
Because he nearly bankrupted the club?
Cost us the best chairman we had had in years?
Signed over the hill players here there and every where on wages sorry pension plans they did not deserve?
& forced the SP era onto us as KK had spunked the dosh on rubbish?
His first season was a joy to behold, but then things started to go wrong and in the end I was delighted to see him go before he could do any more damage.

Skashion said:
MCFC BOB said:
I forgot. I thought Reyna was a Pearce signing.

Bosvelt was a bad signing, Macken was a good one.
I ain't buyin' whadya sellin'.

Bosvelt was an excellent signing. Written off by everyone who thought he had come just for a payday and he fought his way back into a very talented Dutch squad for Euro 2004.

One of our most underrated players ever.

squirtyflower said:
Lancashire Blue said:
Don't forget Alioune Toure....
was he the lad with deep vein thrombosis and left his medication at home on the trip to pompey?
I'm sure you're right L.B... rings a bell now you mention it...sure he was due to be on the bench, that day, but had to cry off at the last minute.

law74 said:
Balti said:
KK was brilliant for City

Why?
Because he nearly bankrupted the club?
Cost us the best chairman we had had in years?
Signed over the hill players here there and every where on wages sorry pension plans they did not deserve?
& forced the SP era onto us as KK had spunked the dosh on rubbish?
His first season was a joy to behold, but then things started to go wrong and in the end I was delighted to see him go before he could do any more damage.

bit harsh - his mandate was to get us back in the prem and establish us as a prem club again - he did it playing exciting footy on the way. It's eeasy to forget just how bad things were before he came - he lifted the place

Keegan did leave a mess for Pearce to clear up - but I wouldn't have backed Pearce in the transfer market because he had a little money and blew it on crap like Samaras and the big contracts for Dabo etc.

At the end of the day, Keegan had a responsibility to get City back in the Premiership and keep them there. He did it.

Poves said:
Did he not say that Sibierski was the best header of a ball he had ever seen?!

He had a similar problem to Peter Crouch, won balls in the air but didn't have a clue where they'd end up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.