Klopp odds tumbling

what would be the point? He can't travel to Germany. If he steps back from work he can't even travel around the UK due to Covid-19 rules ( See Amanda Holden story this morning ) - sitting around moping at home is surely worse than getting involved in work as a distraction?
If he is classed as part of an elite athletic team like Liverpool are I'm sure he could get round travel restrictions. Dippers are playing Liepzig in CL. And surely it depends on how he's coping like Aguero 93.20 pointed out, everyone is different

Bollocks or real? Where’s your money going? I still think bollocks but we’ll see

Bollocks.

Everyone knows he would have said fock zis!

source.gif

All we are doing here is confusing empathy with sympathy. I have the former for Klopp, but none of the latter.

He should just man-up and get on with it: the same as most of us have at one time or another.
He has man-ed up and got on with it. His mum died last month. He has not had any time off work and we have only just found out about it. Every single person on here would have time off work if their mum died, he hasn't. Not sure how much more man-ing up he could actually do.

If he is classed as part of an elite athletic team like Liverpool are I'm sure he could get round travel restrictions. Dippers are playing Liepzig in CL. And surely it depends on how he's coping like Aguero 93.20 pointed out, everyone is different

Away leg has been moved to Budapest, talk that Home leg could be moved too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.