Klopp odds tumbling

And people wonder why Pep is so happy here? The difference in how we are run is cavernous, for all the Dippers bullshit about them being different, I just see a typical yank company/franchise, I've worked for one before and they don't give a shit, they chew you up and spit you out as business is business, they will do the same with Klopp.

Compare that with the relationship Pep has with his superiors, all the way up to Khaldoon and dare I say even Sheik Mansoor himself, he knows which side his bread is buttered that is for sure.

If it is true that FSG stopped him from attending his mothers funeral then it is despicable on their part. I just have a feeling the rumours may relate to more than this. For sure the two CBs they bought are hardly game changers. Its all about profits to the Yanks. Look at the way David Silva was treated by our club with his child,that was class.

If it is true that FSG stopped him from attending his mothers funeral then it is despicable on their part. I just have a feeling the rumours may relate to more than this. For sure the two CBs they bought are hardly game changers. Its all about profits to the Yanks. Look at the way David Silva was treated by our club with his child,that was class.
And you can be sure that David will never forget the way he was treated.

I think it may be more of a Germany banning all flights from the UK . Just saying

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.