Klopp odds tumbling

He deserves credit for bringing trophy success to Liverpool including a League title by some margin but all clubs have there ups and downs that is always going to be nature of football , all things come to an end and nothing stays the same as City supporters know only too well.

How you handle adversity is the true mark of a manager as all of them do , he took a midtable team to a premiership but his history shows he drives his teams into the dirt in doing so and players are human beings not machines.

So far he is not handling the situation well but all sides have their strengths and weaknesses and his tinkering with the back four and mid field bought on him it must be said through injury shows the squad is what we always knew it was and that was heavily relied upon by a injury free back four.

the form and influence in games of the LB and RB that have excelled in the two previous seasons has diminished significantly.

Players like Milner , Chamberlain and Co are well past their prime and should be shipped off in the summer.

One of their summer singings is on loan to Southampton and struggling.

No Virgil , No Mane , No Salah no Liverpool and even with Salah and Mane they are not competitive with the squad they have anymore.

I will be amazed if they let him go. Bookies change odds to relieve mugs of their cash. As an example, my team, according to bookie odds, would already have Rafa and Howe in charge. Now, everybody with an IQ higher than a barstool, knew that they were talking shite, but, those mugs I was talking about put a bet on. If he has fallen out then maybe, but not because their season isn't tip top this year.

I will say what i said when similar rumours and speculation were swirling around pep and city last and this year. It is toooo fucking easy, this shit. A tweet here and there, a few bets, news of odds, a random vague but seemingly linked but really irrelevant tweet open to interpretation and round and round the self propelling shitshow goes.

I don't for a second believe he is going, one way or another, or any.

I also have nothing but sympathy for his personal and family life, and his loss, i feel genuinely sad for him in that regard.

The rest though, is just an inevitable part of the job, and it is just his time and situation, nothing more nor less. I certainly don't rejoice in it. I also won't lose sleep over how it affects him or liverpool fans, they simply have to go through it, like all teams and managers do.

The anticipated 'big club announcement' will probably be something meaningless, like new sponsor deal, or uefa looking to reschedule the return leg, or something that just happens to time with odds and speculation.

He deserves credit for bringing trophy success to Liverpool including a League title by some margin but all clubs have there ups and downs that is always going to be nature of football , all things come to an end and nothing stays the same as City supporters know only too well.

How you handle adversity is the true mark of a manager as all of them do , he took a midtable team to a premiership but his history shows he drives his teams into the dirt in doing so and players are human beings not machines.

So far he is not handling the situation well but all sides have their strengths and weaknesses and his tinkering with the back four and mid field bought on him it must be said through injury shows the squad is what we always knew it was and that was heavily relied upon by a injury free back four.

the form and influence in games of the LB and RB that have excelled in the two previous seasons has diminished significantly.

Players like Milner , Chamberlain and Co are well past their prime and should be shipped off in the summer.

One of their summer singings is on loan to Southampton and struggling.

No Virgil , No Mane , No Salah no Liverpool and even with Salah and Mane they are not competitive with the squad they have anymore.

It's funny now though,because the emphasis was never on about the defence,for the last 3 years it's always been what if one or more of the front 3 they had were out for a spell through injury,how would they cope.

Klopp had realised that one of their front three was faltering and decided to bring in Jota,who unfortunately hit the ground running,and if it was not for an injury would still be keeping Firmino out now.

The defence had had a bit of success in the last few years,but only because others (including City's) were conceding more than normally,so all of a sudden,Arnold,Robertson,Van Dick,and whoever they decided to partner with him with were looked at as world beaters,did ship 7 versus Villa like,but still they were portrayed as the best in the world.

I don't believe that Arnold has ever been any good at defending,Gomez is pretty average,Matip is below average,Robertson has been ok,and Van Dick's hype with the award he got goes before him,we shall see how he is when he comes back.

So now they have taken a punt on guys from Schalke and Preston to plug the gaps,well we shall see how well that goes.

A new rebuild is needed soon there,then if the yanks get the cheque book out it might be game on,but if they don't (like they didn't really in Jan when desperate) then the only way is down

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.