Klopp odds tumbling

Why the fuck do you think Leipzig is a pretty easy draw?

This all day , Leipzig will wipe the floor with the Dippers on current form , their infamous european nights under the lights will mean f*ck all in an empty stadium , the Dippers are going out and will have nothing to play for , even top four is beyond them becuase there are four better teams than Klippetty's "world beaters"

But we only dropped down ~15 points from the previous seasons, we’re barely going to beat last season’s points total this season!
Probably unlikely, but we can still end up just one point below their total last season, the best they can do is 82 points, already 17 down on last season.

I think we'll get to 90, only beaten 8 times, 3 times by us, twice by chelsea and united and once by liverpool.

I think it may be more of a Germany banning all flights from the UK . Just saying
Germany haven’t banned UK flights
“so travellers from the UK are only permitted to enter Germany if they are returning to their place of residence or if they can demonstrate an urgent humanitarian need such as an immediate family bereavement”

Despite what most think on here I actually like Klopp. Seems a decent guy overall. Shame he manages that club.

Unravelled a bit the past two weeks and especially this but his Mum has died, understandable.

Despite what most think on here I actually like Klopp. Seems a decent guy overall. Shame he manages that club.

Unravelled a bit the past two weeks and especially this but his Mum has died, understandable.
Hard to like a guy who is so full of shit. “Bad day for football” when our appeal was won for example.

Hard to like a guy who is so full of shit. “Bad day for football” when our appeal was won for example.
Yeah this.

He’s a complete dick head.

I am just going to cut him slack at the moment, when it comes to this chat of him having a breakdown, whilst he’s having a rough personal time.

While I have sympathy for Klopp in his current situation having lost his Mum, that "bad day for football" quote and other shithousery from him like City's "2 weeks" lies make him thoroughly dislikeable to me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.