Klopp odds tumbling

He isn’t leaving. They are still alive in Europe and Leipzig is a pretty easy draw, all things considered - especially now that the first leg will be played in Hungary instead of Leipzig.

Dippers still have one of the best collections of talent in Europe, albeit with no depth and poor managerial strategy; but talent alone will get you pretty far. They are still in 4th despite their recent form.

Regardless, giving up right now would irreparably damage his career. Quitting mid-season while the club are still alive in Europe, fighting for a top 4 spot and defending the 1st league title in 30 years reeks of cowardice. Who will want to hire someone that can’t handle a little adversity? Their problems are minimal compared to Newcastle and Sheffield for example as those jobs seem like hopeless endeavors.

Before anyone piles on for the loss of his mother, it is unfortunate. Even moreso because he couldn’t attend her funeral. However, that is part of life and something almost everyone must deal with at some point. Certainly it deserves our sympathy.

He has one of the most enviable jobs in the world (coaching a top tier club), gets paid tonnes of money to do it and is afforded a massive public platform to speak his mind and he has used it to point out countless other reasons as to why the Dippers regressed. A simple “Look guys, I just lost my mother and my patience is short today, a little understanding would be appreciated” would surly send the message and we all know the media would back off and write countless articles explaining away their performance.

He isn’t leaving. They are still alive in Europe and Leipzig is a pretty easy draw, all things considered - especially now that the first leg will be played in Hungary instead of Leipzig.

Dippers still have one of the best collections of talent in Europe, albeit with no depth and poor managerial strategy; but talent alone will get you pretty far. They are still in 4th despite their recent form.

Regardless, giving up right now would irreparably damage his career. Quitting mid-season while the club are still alive in Europe, fighting for a top 4 spot and defending the 1st league title in 30 years reeks of cowardice. Who will want to hire someone that can’t handle a little adversity? Their problems are minimal compared to Newcastle and Sheffield for example as those jobs seem like hopeless endeavors.

Before anyone piles on for the loss of his mother, it is unfortunate. Even moreso because he couldn’t attend her funeral. However, that is part of life and something almost everyone must deal with at some point. Certainly it deserves our sympathy.

He has one of the most enviable jobs in the world (coaching a top tier club), gets paid tonnes of money to do it and is afforded a massive public platform to speak his mind and he has used it to point out countless other reasons as to why the Dippers regressed. A simple “Look guys, I just lost my mother and my patience is short today, a little understanding would be appreciated” would surly send the message and we all know the media would back off and write countless articles explaining away their performance.
Why the fuck do you think Leipzig is a pretty easy draw?

Tbh what klopp is facing now pretty much mirrors what pep had to deal with last year.
But we only dropped down ~15 points from the previous seasons, we’re barely going to beat last season’s points total this season!

Liverpool are on course to drop down ~37 points on the previous two season.

But we only dropped down ~15 points from the previous seasons, we’re barely going to beat last season’s points total this season!

Liverpool are on course to drop down ~37 points on the previous two season.
Yes,but that's because we are a lot better than them. The circumstances are roughly the same.

I'm obviously sorry about his mother but if you ride on the cults train don't be surprised when they treat you as you have been treating others.
I totally understand how difficult it must be for him right now, but he chose to go 'Full Dipper'; he knew what their fans and owners were like, and he didn't think twice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.