Klopp odds tumbling

it shows just how fickle liverpool fans and the media can be ? from champions league winners to champions of england and just over half of the new season gone and its not good enough ? people want him out because of the fear of missing out on champions league football ? fuck me

if we was ever thinking its not good enough by pep early season after only picking up the league cup last season
then it just goes to see how things can change in a instant ? if pep would ever needed to be told your sacked then football might as well stop because it not just about winning silverware or top 4

not a big fan of klopp but you would think after what he has done over the last 4 years at liverpool ? the sack would never be touted after 24 games of a new season after the title they won only 7 months ago ??

its crazy to think that a manager can have a bad 6 months and they are thinking of giving him the sack after bring the title back to liverpool after 30 odd years fuck me

thank God am a manchester city fan and knows what it feels like to win nothing season after season ? but glory is a poison and it makes fans change ? even at city we have new fans that think like that and hate losing and want answers on why pep did not pick this one or why change the team after winning

do i ever fear pep getting the sack at manchester city NOPE because he would know when to leave
he also would never fear the club and fans turning on him because we respect what pep has done
Yeah, some idiots wanted to sack Pep here, then why not Klopp. Btw, Tuchel a bit of blip after this winning run could be called to sack too.

it shows just how fickle liverpool fans and the media can be ? from champions league winners to champions of england and just over half of the new season gone and its not good enough ? people want him out because of the fear of missing out on champions league football ? fuck me

if we was ever thinking its not good enough by pep early season after only picking up the league cup last season
then it just goes to see how things can change in a instant ? if pep would ever needed to be told your sacked then football might as well stop because it not just about winning silverware or top 4

not a big fan of klopp but you would think after what he has done over the last 4 years at liverpool ? the sack would never be touted after 24 games of a new season after the title they won only 7 months ago ??

its crazy to think that a manager can have a bad 6 months and they are thinking of giving him the sack after bring the title back to liverpool after 30 odd years fuck me

thank God am a manchester city fan and knows what it feels like to win nothing season after season ? but glory is a poison and it makes fans change ? even at city we have new fans that think like that and hate losing and want answers on why pep did not pick this one or why change the team after winning

do i ever fear pep getting the sack at manchester city NOPE because he would know when to leave
he also would never fear the club and fans turning on him because we respect what pep has done
I thought the talk was of him jacking it in, not them giving him the sack. As you say, that would be insane, even for those deluded weirdos.

I thought the talk was of him jacking it in, not them giving him the sack. As you say, that would be insane, even for those deluded weirdos.
Yeah even Bodgers got over a season in freefall after a 2nd place finish, Klopp has achieved a bit more.

true 'if' that is true it stinks. If it was me a multi millionaire manager i would just ' sod your job i'm off '' its not like klopp wouldnt get another job if he wanted one.
Maybe he will take his revenge by letting the team slide into mid table obscurity and selling their best players.
Bringing in 2 average (at best) players into the squad would make sense if that is the case...

If I were a betting man, as they say, I might be tempted by a flutter on Klopp to be head coach of German national team and Stevie 'backside' Gerrard to The Candleburners by September.

Yeah this.

He’s a complete dick head.

I am just going to cut him slack at the moment, when it comes to this chat of him having a breakdown, whilst he’s having a rough personal time.
He’ll be chatting shit as he always has and instead of getting called out for it he’ll now get a free pass because of it. Whilst he has my sympathies for his loss it doesn’t change the fact he was a **** before, during and after his loss.
I’ve no time for the fucker.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.