Knee jerk slag a player thread

kenzie115 said:
Thought Yaya was poor yesterday, didn't really get into the game and stamp his authority on the midfield like he usually does. We were overrun in that department and such a shocking performance by our main man contributed hugely. Felt like he didn't complete even one pass!
Well said, he was bloody anonymous.

Oh my life, Dzeko is getting it today. Poor showing in the second half by the team, but it seems that the whole performance is down to Dzeko. How the hell he was to blame for us conceding 3 goals in such a short space of time is beyond me, but hey ho.

I'm sure the Mancini Out thread will be in full flow as well.

Knee jerk Blues.........

He didn't have a good game but then again he wasn't at fault for any of the goals we conceded so shouldn't be the scapegoat, spurs just had a good 20 min spell but we should have already been out of sight by half time. Personally, I would like to see guidetti get a chance for the rest of the season, surely he's a better option than playing Joleon as a forward!!

It's OK to joke. But a lot of what is being said about Dzeko imo true. We're not just talking about 1 missed shot, 1 bad game. He hasn't been doing a lot for a while. He was moaning he doesn't get a start, and when he does, he shows absolutely no reason why he should keep his place.

Sell everyone. Then buy them back and sell them again when it is possible. Next game bring Dzeko on in the 88. and sub him in the 89. to make a point. I'm going outside now, with the hands over my hand and screaming.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.