Knee pain

If you roll under a pregnant cow 3 times, no more no less, followed by jumping on the spot 10 times right away, as high as you can , trust me, you will immediately be cured of this ailment that you speak of

Got the same thing and my wife is a full time physio

Her advice was for me to lose a bit more weight and bought me bands with some specific exercises to do at home

3 weeks in and it's starting to feel better until I played a full footy match on Monday and now it's buggered again

Got the same thing and my wife is a full time physio

Her advice was for me to lose a bit more weight and bought me bands with some specific exercises to do at home

3 weeks in and it's starting to feel better until I played a full footy match on Monday and now it's buggered again
Any ideas on those exercises pal?

As a previous poster said it does sound like lateral ligaments. I did mine in 96 in my left knee playing football and it still gives me issues to this day. I was playing football in the garden at the weekend and now I can feel it going again. My problem was I never rested it properly and carried on playing football.

You should definitely see the physio and get it diagnosed and treated properly otherwise it will never heal.
Good luck and hope it gets sorted.

As a previous poster said it does sound like lateral ligaments. I did mine in 96 in my left knee playing football and it still gives me issues to this day. I was playing football in the garden at the weekend and now I can feel it going again. My problem was I never rested it properly and carried on playing football.

You should definitely see the physio and get it diagnosed and treated properly otherwise it will never heal.
Good luck and hope it gets sorted.
Cheers buddy, will definitely head to the physio - just have to wait a week!

Morning all!

Now firstly, I am booked into a physio next week to get an expert opinion but thought I’d ask you all as I have done for the last 15 or so years!

Ok so I’ve just got back into the gym properly, but whenever I do any form of squat, either weighted or just if I was to attempt to squat generally, I get a pain on the back/right side of my right knee. I then end up trying to compensate on my left. It’s doing my head in! Any idea what it can be? Anything you’ve experienced? I don’t remember specifically hurting it, though I know it’s been giving me ‘jip’ for a little while, I THINK I need it kicking a ball but not 100%
Youtube knee strenghening might take a few months build the muscles up around knee workes for me on right knee.i am now struggling with left gonna repeat what i did on right if tgat dont work i might need knee opening up and scraping could be cartildge fragments.

It will be your meniscus muscle. Get booked in for an op at your local hospital. First they ask about your right knee even though it is your left and then they book you in for knee replacement surgery because the secretary put your notes in the wrong basket. To cap it off they tell you it will be done under a local anasthetic only to knock you out with gas.

It’s also worth going to see a private sports physio if you can. I had something called a fibre rub years ago. Was bastard painful at the time and for a few days but made it better than it was for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.