Knighthood for Kiddo?

A lovely thought.
A true loyal servant to Manchester football.I thought he might of git the bullet under manchini or PEP . But thankfully he didn't.
When i was explaining to my grandson about him he asked me he is a red or blue.I genuinely don't know.
C.T.I.D

A true loyal servant to Manchester football.I thought he might of git the bullet under manchini or PEP . But thankfully he didn't.
When i was explaining to my grandson about him he asked me he is a red or blue.I genuinely don't know.
C.T.I.D
Definitely Blue ;-)

He's certainly worthy of some recognition but for me, and I've said it countless times before, he really needs to write his memoirs. Now that would be some read, it really would.

He's certainly worthy of some recognition but for me, and I've said it countless times before, he really needs to write his memoirs. Now that would be some read, it really would.
I wonder why he has never done one?
That would be a perfect gift for any man from Manchester from 30yrs to a 100yrs old.
Maybe he has already done one but is so controversial it wont be released until he he is no longer here.

Totally against the honours system so its a no from me - especially when it is for being good at kicking a ball around and teaching others to do the same.
Plus, who out there would like to recieve the same honour as Sir James Savile and Sir Cyril Smith?
Me i think Sir Barm sounds great.

I think the FA would have to nominate him - so it’s not beyond the bounds but the majority of honours still tend to go to politicians, newspaper editors, party faithful and party donors. The corruption in the honours system was exposed when Lloyd George was PM and it’s got steadily worse since then with a significant number of honours effectively purchased.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.