Knock Door Run

used to love it, it was common knowledge where the nutters lived who would give chase to a knock on the door or a snowball to the window.

now i look back and think wtf, why? it's a silly childish thing to do but at the time it was enjoyable.

It was hilarious at times, we would do it when some mates were walking 10 or so meters behind, they wouldn't realise why we were running and get caught. haha them were t'days

i was quite devious, part of our street (amos ave) was terraced houses, i used to to tie cotton to about ten knockers and tie all the ends to a telegraph pole, i would then lie in wait till a bus came past and broke the thread hence knocking on all the doors at the same time. i would pmsl as all the people came to the door at the same time looking at each oher whilst being bewildered.

LoL a place near us is a care home for kids, gang of them came past my house a few years ago and knocked on the door, then threw an egg (when I didn't answer)

I chased after them for a laugh, caught up with them no problem and one of the lads started crying, shitting himself. all his mates turned on him and pointed at him for being the instigator....

I burst out laughing and told them to man up :D

Loved getting chased off our neighbours myself as a kid, funny times :D

another rotten trick was we'd tie cotton the the knocker and tie the other end to a milk bottle and stand it on the convent wall, then we'd use the bell and as the guy opened the door the thread would pull the bottle off the wall and smash, they could get back in quick enough.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.