Knock Door Run

chris_m said:
I hear some people call it "Knock Down Ginger". wtf is that about?

Probably the same heathens that a call a barm, a muffin.
*shudders*

That's what we always called it when I was a kid. I also call them other things you're talking about a 'bread roll'.

de niro said:
wildybeastie said:
We used to ring loads of taxis for one house and watch through the net curtains as they all arrived and started knocking at the door. Serves the twat right for keeping my football when it landed in his garden.
By the way De-Nero the nunnery isn't there any more. I used to live on the hill at end of Culcheth lane.

Ah well, they used to have summer fairs and that, garden party like. Loved em.

If you mean the bottom end, its a cathloic church, called 'christ the king'. They have their summer fairs at the primary school of the same name just down the road from it.

glen quagmire said:
When i was a kid, i lived in some of the last tenemants in glasgow. We used to tie BOTH adjacent doors together with the washing line and knock the fuck out of both doors. We would then piss ourselves at the tug-of- war which followed.

This was a favourite of mine as a kid. Me and a few mates did this once and it resulted in the two blokes squaring up till my mates mum came outside and asked him why he was hiding behind his dads car. Needless to say he got a backhander. Never grassed us up though.

Another was to 'ghost knock'. Wait until its gone dark, tie some black thin cotton to the door, knock on then leave loads of slack in the cotton so i fell to the floor, do it a couple of times as soon they shut the door and they come bursting out to find no one there.

Used to wrap loads of dog shit in a sheet of newspaper and set fire to it in front of someones door. Was so funny when they came out and stamped out the fire.

Not sure if it ever really happened but there was the drawing pin on the thumb latch which then had dog shit smeared over it. Victim would push the latch down, the pin would stick in their thumb and they'd look at the tiny spot of blood in the middle of their thumb and pop it in their mouth to suck the blood off.

Knockin Dollies Out Of Bed is wot we use to call it, bout the time of the 1976 heatwave...

...graduated to settin off Bangers n' Stink Bombs at local convents.

Another daft thang we'd do is crush ping pong balls wrap em up in the foil of inner Cig packet, pile into nearest tower-block Lift, (from 20th floor down) light the tail end of foil then blow it out (mint smellin smoke bomb) ...normally lasted bout 7-8 floors but there were always some **** with bigger lungs who'd find it funny as fuck to hit the STOP button...

We did a real cunts trick when I was a kid. A fella near where we lived had a reliant robin. We found some breeze blocks off a nearby building site and lifted one side of the robin and put a block under a back wheel. Then two under the next side, then two more under the first side and so on. When he came out of his house the fucking thing was virtually stood on it's nose and there was fuck all he could do about it. Shower of twats me and my mates.

anymore than 2sheiks said:
We did a real cunts trick when I was a kid. A fella near where we lived had a reliant robin. We found some breeze blocks off a nearby building site and lifted one side of the robin and put a block under a back wheel. Then two under the next side, then two more under the first side and so on. When he came out of his house the fucking thing was virtually stood on it's nose and there was fuck all he could do about it. Shower of twats me and my mates.

Went round to my cousins one day, as i get to the bottom of the street i seen him and all his mates running towards me and he shouts "run". When we finally stopped running, after some block had give up, he told me him and hits mates rocked the car enough till they managed to roll it on its roof. They did it again the next day to prove to me it could be done. One of them got caught the next day and took the heat for the it all poor lad.

we used to do this and also used to play 'knock a door, ask' or something like that. you would knock on, stay there, and make up a name and ask if they were in. then someone else would go to the same house and ask for a different person 10 minutes later

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.