Knock Door Run

de niro said:
i was quite devious, part of our street (amos ave) was terraced houses, i used to to tie cotton to about ten knockers and tie all the ends to a telegraph pole, i would then lie in wait till a bus came past and broke the thread hence knocking on all the doors at the same time. i would pmsl as all the people came to the door at the same time looking at each oher whilst being bewildered.

we'd do a similar, less inventive thing like that.

we'd all hide and watch as the fastest lad would sprint a long knocking on every door and watch as all the neighbours would come out and look confused at each other.

prank calling was also brilliant. my mate could do the best chris tarrant impression but it was very hard to get people with it although one evening he managed to convince this old women her niece was in the hot seat lol!

We used to do it in the old folks flats. One old guy had a fancy doorbell that played different tunes everytime it was pressed. After 3 rings, the old boy got wise to it and waited behind the door. My mate went to press it thinking he was going to hear "when the saints go marching in" but instead got an oap grabbing hold of him, pulling his jumper over his head and punching fuck out of him. We cried laughing.

de niro said:
i was quite devious, part of our street (amos ave) was terraced houses, i used to to tie cotton to about ten knockers and tie all the ends to a telegraph pole, i would then lie in wait till a bus came past and broke the thread hence knocking on all the doors at the same time. i would pmsl as all the people came to the door at the same time looking at each oher whilst being bewildered.

We used to do that. Never always worked but when it did it was fuckin hilarious. Another was to pull the coax cable out through the wall when they were all sat round the telly then put your ear to the window...."Marge! MARGE!! THE TELLY'S FUCKED AGAIN !!"

Blootoof said:
de niro said:

We used to do that. Never always worked but when it did it was fuckin hilarious. Another was to pull the coax cable out through the wall when they were all sat round the telly then put your ear to the window...."Marge! MARGE!! THE TELLY'S FUCKED AGAIN !!"

That takes me back a bit. When we got our first (slot) telly the aerial was on a large mast in the garden behind the anderton shelter. It was forever getting a fuzzy picture so one of us would have to go out and turn the mast one way or the other till the picture returned, dad in the garden , brother at back door and me in the hall whilst our mam would shout from the front room " left a bit, right a bit, no there, you had it there" and we'd pass it on to dad.

de niro said:
Blootoof said:
de niro said:

That takes me back a bit. When we got our first (slot) telly the aerial was on a large mast in the garden behind the anderton shelter. It was forever getting a fuzzy picture so one of us would have to go out and turn the mast one way or the other till the picture returned, dad in the garden , brother at back door and me in the hall whilst our mam would shout from the front room " left a bit, right a bit, no there, you had it there" and we'd pass it on to dad.

A shelter from the police chief? lol

We used to ring loads of taxis for one house and watch through the net curtains as they all arrived and started knocking at the door. Serves the twat right for keeping my football when it landed in his garden.
By the way De-Nero the nunnery isn't there any more. I used to live on the hill at end of Culcheth lane.

wildybeastie said:
We used to ring loads of taxis for one house and watch through the net curtains as they all arrived and started knocking at the door. Serves the twat right for keeping my football when it landed in his garden.
By the way De-Nero the nunnery isn't there any more. I used to live on the hill at end of Culcheth lane.

Ah well, they used to have summer fairs and that, garden party like. Loved em.

Used to do that and garden hoping near where i grew up (Broadway, Bramhall)

Used to go and play footy in Ince's back garden when the rags were away in the cl.
He had some cracking wooden framed five aside nets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.