Known Issues - New Forum

I've checked a few pages on that one and it seems fine. Thanks

It's connecting to the test server and you won't be able to use it properly as we don't always have it up (plus our security software will ban you).

This confirms what I thought earlier in that the issue isn't with the forum or your browser configuration but is instead a caching error. Can you empty out your caches please and try again on the main link?

It's connecting to the test server and you won't be able to use it properly as we don't always have it up (plus our security software will ban you).

This confirms what I thought earlier in that the issue isn't with the forum or your browser configuration but is instead a caching error. Can you empty out your caches please and try again on the main link?
First thing I do with any issues.

Thanks for working that out for me. I'll pretend for a minute that I understand what that means whilst I google how to do it. Thanks again

It took about 5 different pages before it came back in Chrome:
W7GB6S5.jpg

It took about 5 different pages before it came back in Chrome:
W7GB6S5.jpg

The icon there next to the favourites button on the address bar indicates that you aren't accepting cookies if my memory is correct. Have you tried turning cookies on for this site?

The icon there next to the favourites button on the address bar indicates that you aren't accepting cookies if my memory is correct. Have you tried turning cookies on for this site?
It's set to allow all cookies from Bluemoon and I checked them individually too just in case. I've tried resetting Chrome to default which should revert to vanilla Chrome and still had the same issue. I might add that it's random, sometimes it'll appear on successive pages, sometimes it'll skip for a few pages.

It's set to allow all cookies from Bluemoon and I checked them individually too just in case. I've tried resetting Chrome to default which should revert to vanilla Chrome and still had the same issue. I might add that it's random, sometimes it'll appear on successive pages, sometimes it'll skip for a few pages.

Does it disappear with Adblock turned on?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.