Known Issues - New Forum

What ever it was has gone (hopefully) so perhaps it was just a dodgy Ad although why only blueinsa (in Firefox at that when I had no problems with it) and myself with Chrome were seemingly affected I have no idea.

I ONLY use Chrome on both of my 64-bit Windows 7 machines - and I don't see this issue

OK, I know this will have covered, but how do you post a YouTube clip? I'm OK with gifs and pics, and thought YouTube would be the same, but all I get is this:

watch

OK, I know this will have covered, but how do you post a YouTube clip? I'm OK with gifs and pics, and thought YouTube would be the same, but all I get is this:

watch

Use the media tag like this [ MEDIA = youtube]bmkcKjGyJv8 [ /MEDIA ]

After reading a page, I press the forum nameat the bottomof the page, but get no response.
I have to go to the top of the pageamd go back to forums.

I'm still having issues with rogue ads not loading. The latest is the one for the Sunday Times.

I'm still having issues with rogue ads not loading. The latest is the one for the Sunday Times.
Are you getting the adblock thing, or just nothing ? I've been having trouble with Coral ads dreadfully slowing the forum right down. Ric asked the ad company to make the ads load in sync with the forum, so that they don't slow it down when loading.

I
Are you getting the adblock thing, or just nothing ? I've been having trouble with Coral ads dreadfully slowing the forum right down. Ric asked the ad company to make the ads load in sync with the forum, so that they don't slow it down when loading.

I asked them to do it, but they weren't able to implement it straight away.

I've never had a problem with the adblock banner. Just some ads really slow the forum down. I find clicking the back button and then trying again sometimes helps, but other times I've had to close the browser and start again.

I keep getting the App Store opened on my iOS devices. Driving me crazy. It's happened 3 times in the last few minutes.

It just forces the App Store open. Was a ladbrooks App it took me to last time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.