Known Issues - New Forum

Not a fault as such but when you start to write a post and it saves it, i don't seem able to permanently delete it so you post and a part written response goes with it.

Anyone help?

Not a fault as such but when you start to write a post and it saves it, i don't seem able to permanently delete it so you post and a part written response goes with it.

Anyone help?

Click the icon that looks like a floppy disk mate (says Drafts when you hover over it), and then click "Delete draft".

Ric, doesn't work for me.

Little box comes up saying draft deleted but all the txt is still in the box and a post preview confirms as much.

My settings or browser perhaps?

Not a train smash mate and i know youre busy working on the server now but as and when you can advise or look at it.

cheers

Ric, doesn't work for me.

Little box comes up saying draft deleted but all the txt is still in the box and a post preview confirms as much.

My settings or browser perhaps?

Not a train smash mate and i know youre busy working on the server now but as and when you can advise or look at it.

cheers
It won't delete what is already in the box (or that's my understanding) it just deletes the saved draft. Just edit out what you don't need.

It won't delete what is already in the box (or that's my understanding) it just deletes the saved draft. Just edit out what you don't need.

Is it me or is it not fit for purpose then?

You delete text out manually and when you click back its still there yes?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.