Known Issues - New Forum

Yeah, unfortunately Tapatalk doesn't support that and there's little we can do as it's a third party app.

I would recommend trying the native browser on your phone instead of Tapatalk. The site is optimised for mobile now, and you get all the functionality. I find it much easier than Tapatalk.

May have been said but only being able to quote the last message from a discussion is a nuisance, being able to see three or four before allowed you to make sense of the discussion that was on going.

This website is offline.
click her for a live version.

I've been getting this intermittently since the changover. I click the link and it's back as normal.

I can't expand a quote that also has a tweet embedded in it on my phone, instead it just opens up the tweet in the app.

This website is offline.
click her for a live version.

I've been getting this intermittently since the changover. I click the link and it's back as normal.

I'm aware of this mate, but seem to feel that it's a small enough issue solved with the click of a link that it's probably not worth the effort in fixing it.

Essentially the machine that you're talking to is shutting down as it isn't needed any longer. When you click the button you get put back onto a machine is alive and running.

I'm aware of this mate, but seem to feel that it's a small enough issue solved with the click of a link that it's probably not worth the effort in fixing it.

Essentially the machine that you're talking to is shutting down as it isn't needed any longer. When you click the button you get put back onto a machine is alive and running.

Cheers Damo.

I tried to add a quote in the Sterling thread. It wouldn't let me, it seemed to be timing out. I forgot about it and had a browse. Then I was on a different thread and noticed the "insert quote" button and it's let me insert a quote from Sterling thread onto the De Bruyne thread.
Should it be doing that? @Ric @Damocles

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.