Known Issues - New Forum

I tried to add a quote in the Sterling thread. It wouldn't let me, it seemed to be timing out. I forgot about it and had a browse. Then I was on a different thread and noticed the "insert quote" button and it's let me insert a quote from Sterling thread onto the De Bruyne thread.
Should it be doing that? @Ric @Damocles

Yeah, that's right mate. The forum software allows you to quote a post from another thread if so desired, so that's normal.

Yeah, that's right mate. The forum software allows you to quote a post from another thread if so desired, so that's normal.

Bugger! that's going to confuse a stupid person like me.

I seem to be unable to prevent emails for every thread that I subscribe to.
I have as many as 50 emails daily despite not ticking the emails to be sent on first two options.
I keep the message from administrators option open.

Please advice what my settings should be.

I seem to be unable to prevent emails for every thread that I subscribe to.
I have as many as 50 emails daily despite not ticking the emails to be sent on first two options.
I keep the message from administrators option open.

Please advice what my settings should be.
If you hover over your name and select "Preferences" have you got "Automatically watch threads that you create or when you reply..." and "Receive E-mails" ticked?

The other option is if you click on "Watch Thread" at the top of any thread you can choose "...without receiving e-mail notifications".

Edit: you can also choose the above if you use the "More Options..." button when posting or editing.

If you hover over your name and select "Preferences" have you got "Automatically watch threads that you create or when you reply..." and "Receive E-mails" ticked?

The other option is if you click on "Watch Thread" at the top of any thread you can choose "...without receiving e-mail notifications".

Edit: you can also choose the above if you use the "More Options..." button when posting or editing.

Exactly as you indicated in first para. Colin. Thanks for sorting it out for me.

Is this the same for everyone or is there something I can do? Embedded tweets within a quote don't fully show.

2v8s2s2.png

I can post tweets and see them in original posts like yours above but when they're quoted they don't display properly

My iPhone has been taken over by giant Gumtree adverts that open when I try to scroll past them. For those like me afflicted by fat finger it is an issue.
Are they meant to be so large? (the ads that is.)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.