Kodi (Bluemoon Build)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No worries bud, it's all sorted now, thanks for bearing with me; I wish I'd done it before the match, had a semi-solid stream via NJM, but after having a quick browse through bulldog just now I'm kicking myself for procrastinating, keep up the good work though mate!
Ah no worries pal, phoenix will hopefully have us covered for the baggies game with premier league pass this weekend :)

I put the bluemoon build on Amazon fire tv yesterday and watched the match in flawless 720p on bulldog. It doesn't get any better than this. Huge thanks to aguerrrroooooooooooo and TCIB.

I put the bluemoon build on Amazon fire tv yesterday and watched the match in flawless 720p on bulldog. It doesn't get any better than this. Huge thanks to aguerrrroooooooooooo and TCIB.
No problem at all mate, phoenix should have us covered for the game against the baggies as well this weekend ;)

I have phoenix on fire tv through the pulse build. Can I get the blue moon build on phoenix?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I have phoenix on fire tv through the pulse build. Can I get the blue moon build on phoenix?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Hey mate,
Yeah phoenix is on the bluemoon build, best add-on around for the premier league at the mo so would be foolish not to have it lol! :)

Just noticed I the last day my Amazon fire tv had list is "second home screen" for want of a better word where kodi and my other side loaded apps were. I can still access them through the conventional home screen but it's a load of taking trawling through to get to the one I want and now I don't know how to update the kodi Bluemoon build or even if I have to!
Any help would be appreciated!

Just noticed I the last day my Amazon fire tv had list is "second home screen" for want of a better word where kodi and my other side loaded apps were. I can still access them through the conventional home screen but it's a load of taking trawling through to get to the one I want and now I don't know how to update the kodi Bluemoon build or even if I have to!
Any help would be appreciated!
Are you talking about firestarter mate? If so here's how to get it back:

:)

You mean you had kodi mapped to home screen like netflix etc but now that link has gone and you have to go through menus?

Very sorry if i misunderstand you bud.

Edit: ahh firestarter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.