Kodi (Bluemoon Build)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you try fresh starting one last time, then take the power source away and then clear data in the app settings, once you've done this try to update to the latest build :)
Done all that, still the old version! I can only assume it's something to do with the zip file, but everyone else can update just fine; I've not had any issues with the build before so don't get why it's not working all of a sudden...

Done all that, still the old version! I can only assume it's something to do with the zip file, but everyone else can update just fine; I've not had any issues with the build before so don't get why it's not working all of a sudden...
Are you trying to install it from an old zip file mate? If so then I'm near certian that's why :)

I'll try doing a fresh install on my phone mate and see if this issue is universal :)
Hopefully you'll see this before you try it, but like maccadon said, I went ahead and installed it anyway, and it is in fact 0.2.0; it just says 0.1.0 when you install from zip, maybe it's mislabelled?

Hopefully you'll see this before you try it, but like maccadon said, I went ahead and installed it anyway, and it is in fact 0.2.0; it just says 0.1.0 when you install from zip, maybe it's mislabelled?
Ahhh that's what you meant mate, my apologies. Basically believe it or not it's a lot more effort just to change the wizards label basically. I have to take the whole thing down before I update it, then rewrite all the XML files just to change the wizards label; however it allows me to push updates quicker (and with a lot less agro!) by just replacing the zip on Dropbox with a new one instead of retyping a bunch of XML files. In short I'm a lazy sun of a gun lol! :D

Ahhh that's what you meant mate, my apologies. Basically believe it or not it's a lot more effort just to change the wizards label basically. I have to take the whole thing down before I update it, then rewrite all the XML files just to change the wizards label; however it allows me to push updates quicker (and with a lot less agro!) by just replacing the zip on Dropbox with a new one instead of retyping a bunch of XML files. In short I'm a lazy sun of a gun lol! :D
As well as putting this on my laptop earlier in the week, I've now bought a firestick for my Dad and loaded your wonderful build on it and watched the match tonight on bulldog.... It's the best stream I've ever seen. I'm going to buy a fire TV box for myself and load your baby on that as well.
Is there a way to stop automatic updates from Amazon on their devices? Should it effect your build if they did update their fire software?
Thanks again mate for all your work. If you're ever at the match, I'll shout you a few beers and I'm sure one or two others on this thread would second the offer.
You're a fucking superstar man. :/)

As well as putting this on my laptop earlier in the week, I've now bought a firestick for my Dad and loaded your wonderful build on it and watched the match tonight on bulldog.... It's the best stream I've ever seen. I'm going to buy a fire TV box for myself and load your baby on that as well.
Is there a way to stop automatic updates from Amazon on their devices? Should it effect your build if they did update their fire software?
Thanks again mate for all your work. If you're ever at the match, I'll shout you a few beers and I'm sure one or two others on this thread would second the offer.
You're a fucking superstar man. :/)
I'm glad you like it mate! You shouldn't have any issues with Amazon updating the software as if they blocked Kodi they would be blocking the way the apps are installed by developers, good chance that will never happen essentially, enjoy the build mate! Off for some kip now lol :)

No worries bud, it's all sorted now, thanks for bearing with me; I wish I'd done it before the match, had a semi-solid stream via NJM, but after having a quick browse through bulldog just now I'm kicking myself for procrastinating, keep up the good work though mate!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.