Kodi (Bluemoon Build)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aguerrroooo you are a legend mate.My android box (not your build ) with my paid streaming site was crap for the first ten minutes so starting watching on my laptop which I had put your build on at tea time and watched it on Bulldog.Would also like to claim the speed record for uninstalling koi 15.2 installing 16.0 and installing your build on my android box during half time and watching the second half buffer free gonna sack my paid stream site now great work blue and great result !!!

Seems I had an older version. Working beautifully now. I've seen people mentioning installing updates. Is it advisable to do this at regular intervals?

Cheers pal

Aguerrroooo you are a legend mate.My android box (not your build ) with my paid streaming site was crap for the first ten minutes so starting watching on my laptop which I had put your build on at tea time and watched it on Bulldog.Would also like to claim the speed record for uninstalling koi 15.2 installing 16.0 and installing your build on my android box during half time and watching the second half buffer free gonna sack my paid stream site now great work blue and great result !!!
No problem lads, sorry I didn't respond had a meeting and watched the game without knowing the score, fantastic result for us as well!

Just trying to update the build, but when I install from zip, it only installs 0.1.0 which I had before fresh starting, has the source changed from site88?

Just trying to update the build, but when I install from zip, it only installs 0.1.0 which I had before fresh starting, has the source changed from site88?
Hey pal, do a complete fresh start and then try installing it exactly as the YouTube tutorial shows on the second post of this thread :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.