Kodi (Bluemoon Build)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I imagine (if there isn't already) the next step will be a method to completely root the amazon fire devices and do it that way

I imagine (if there isn't already) the next step will be a method to completely root the amazon fire devices and do it that way
Yes the fire TV can currently be rooted I believe, checkout aftv news website, great resource if you've got a firestick or fire TV :)

Sent from my Wileyfox Swift using Tapatalk

I thought that just shows which broadcasters are showing it, as opposed to where the best stream is?
I may not be deciphering the feed info incorrectly though, coz im daft.
Oh I see what you mean mate, I'm not aware of an RSS feed that does this to be honest, if somebody knows one though feel free to suggest and I'll look at adding it to the next update :)

Oh I see what you mean mate, I'm not aware of an RSS feed that does this to be honest, if somebody knows one though feel free to suggest and I'll look at adding it to the next update :)
I'm getting ahead of myself mate. :-)
I'm just a novice at this - I'd never been a fan of streams over the years due to there general shitness, this seems to be a totally different beast.
What are your go to addons for premier league, champions league? are there regular places to find the best streams or do you have to do a bit of searching through the various addons under 'sports'?

I'm just a novice at this - I'd never been a fan of streams over the years due to there general shitness, this seems to be a totally different beast.
What are your go to addons for premier league, champions league? are there regular places to find the best streams or do you have to do a bit of searching through the various addons under 'sports'?
At the moment phoenix is a beast for the premier league, HD streams with very little buffering
Champions league can be difficult but bulldog streams have been decent, tend to have to do a little digging but can often find pretty decent HD streams

There's plenty of activity on here for finding a nice stream at the moment so just ask on the thread if there's any good links if you're struggling and someone will likely reply to you :)

Best way is to have a play. Bulldog - BT Europe is excellent. Awesomestreams - SuperstreamsHD for sky.
Phoenix - Phoenixsports for the 3pm's. This is what i've found.
Also NJM Soccer - live sport has plenty of options for 3pm games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.