Kodi (Bluemoon Build)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah there's a app on my box called football highlights and ya get highlights of all European games handy if ya missed a few games

Only just noticed he is after what i have (my sexy bum hehe) waspish, yep if you want on a private server i can help bud.

Yes @aguerrrroooooooooooo these will be coming down the line :-) i have to say native 1080p and not "i" is very good. Most commercial entities are usually behind the times with transcoding/encoding.
Nice! My eyes will be bleeding with that quality haha! :D
Thanks mate. My Dad has just had to retire early due to ill health. He's knocking around the house on his own all day and I've been trying to keep him occupied with films/TV football to keep his spirits up.

That sounds great but my Dad is a dirty fucking rag haha :-)
Your welcome mate but I'll have to blacklist his IP address due to him being a ragAll the best with his health mate :)

I switched broadband from sky to virgin, best thing I ever did.
On sky I used to get 6mbps, then it dropped to 3, then to 0.01mbps!!
Sky told me that there was no fault and that was the best I could get on my phone line. 0.01mbps they were taking the piss!
On virgin we pay £33.50 for broadband only, no phone line required, we've all got mobiles with unlimited calls so don't really need one.
The slowest I've had on virgin is 30mbps, the highest 115mbps, usually averages out at between 70-80mbps.
Definitely worth switching, cost us a about fiver more on virgin than sky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.