Kodi (Bluemoon Build)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi aguerrroooo,

I know you have already said this but to do the update am I reinstalling using the guide posted on the very first page of this thread? The one where I have to type in 'bluemoonwizard' ?
Yes mate, follow the YouTube video exactly and you'll be grand mate, make sure you do the fresh part bit especially :)

Totally new to all this, but after reading this thread and using the youtube video I have managed to load kodi and the bluemoon build onto my old laptop. All working fine, thank you. My question is how do I now load it onto an Amazon firestick. Can I transfer it from my laptop or do I have to somehow load it straight onto the firestick. Any help on how to do this for a newbie greatly appreciated.

Totally new to all this, but after reading this thread and using the youtube video I have managed to load kodi and the bluemoon build onto my old laptop. All working fine, thank you. My question is how do I now load it onto an Amazon firestick. Can I transfer it from my laptop or do I have to somehow load it straight onto the firestick. Any help on how to do this for a newbie greatly appreciated.
Hey mate,
Do you mean how to load Kodi on to your firestick? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.