Kodi (Bluemoon Build)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, Do I have to load Kodi and then the bluemoon build afterwards. Also do I plug the firestick into the laptop and transfer it or do I load it straight onto the firestick. Either way I haven't a clue what to do.
Hey mate, yeah you install Kodi on to the firestick through what's known as adb (android debugging bridge) wirelessly

This allows you to install applications not verified by Amazon; Kodi being one of them

To install it follow this video buddy:

Let me know how you go on :)

Has anyone added kodi on chrome os?

I had a chrome book a couple of years ago until i took it back after a few days.

Because its basically just a browser and everything is done online you can't do too much, anyway, i tried putting some google apps on and there were loads just not compatible.

I had a quick look online just now and it mentions installing an app called Twerk that, as i understand it will convert the apk into the correct format for the chrome os to use.

If this is the case i could put chrome os on this dog shit slow 2gb ram acer aspire one and add the kodi app.

Has anyone added kodi on chrome os?

I had a chrome book a couple of years ago until i took it back after a few days.

Because its basically just a browser and everything is done online you can't do too much, anyway, i tried putting some google apps on and there were loads just not compatible.

I had a quick look online just now and it mentions installing an app called Twerk that, as i understand it will convert the apk into the correct format for the chrome os to use.

If this is the case i could put chrome os on this dog shit slow 2gb ram acer aspire one and add the kodi app.
Try giving this a read over bud:
http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/how-to/google-android/how-use-android-apps-on-chromebook-today-3590869/

If you need me to I can run chrome os on virtualbox and see if it's possible mate :)

Can you not just put Kodibuntu on it?

http://kodi.wiki/view/kodibuntu

Never used ubuntu before but if it's an os that's basically kodi it sounds good to me...however..

Try giving this a read over bud:
http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/how-to/google-android/how-use-android-apps-on-chromebook-today-3590869/

If you need me to I can run chrome os on virtualbox and see if it's possible mate :)

It'd be great when Google play comes out on chrome is and I'm wondering weather to just wait for that especially if I can download torrent, player, streaming and games apps.

Think I'll put chrome os on a USB and try it from there for now

Never used ubuntu before but if it's an os that's basically kodi it sounds good to me...however..

It'd be great when Google play comes out on chrome is and I'm wondering weather to just wait for that especially if I can download torrent, player, streaming and games apps.

Think I'll put chrome os on a USB and try it from there for now
I've used Ubuntu, now use a different version of Linux though but still feel I can be of use if you go down that route mate; it can do everything you would want from a desktop that you mentioned such as streaming, torrents, Kodi etc etc

Has Google play still not been released yet then on chrome os mate? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.