Kodi (Bluemoon Build)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bluemoon build is great in my Samsung tablet (thank you!!), so bought a fire stick yesterday and loaded Kodi via wifi and tv, didn't use a laptop. Could only install Kodi 16.1 Jarvis. Put the build on there but it seems to have less content than the build on my tablet. Have I installed the right version of Kodi? Wasn't giving me an option to install 16.0. Appreciate your help.

Bluemoon build is great in my Samsung tablet (thank you!!), so bought a fire stick yesterday and loaded Kodi via wifi and tv, didn't use a laptop. Could only install Kodi 16.1 Jarvis. Put the build on there but it seems to have less content than the build on my tablet. Have I installed the right version of Kodi? Wasn't giving me an option to install 16.0. Appreciate your help.
Hey bud, no 16.1 is the version that the build is now done on; do you mean there's less addons available mate? :)

Lots of 'no streams available' all over the build (especially Phoenix) and less episodes showing up in tv series etc than the older bluemoon build I have installed on my tablet. I have the newer updated build on the fire stick, the one containing I player, ITV etc.

Lots of 'no streams available' all over the build (especially Phoenix) and less episodes showing up in tv series etc than the older bluemoon build I have installed on my tablet. I have the newer updated build on the fire stick, the one containing I player, ITV etc.
That's weird, it could well be isp's blocking content on Kodi; have you tried salts and exodus for movies and TV shows mate? :)

I am having problems with streaming on the blue moon build. Could it be because I installed the latest version of Kodi. If so should I unintelligible everything and reinstall using kodi 16.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.