Kodi (Bluemoon Build)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The shield is really good for android gaming, it is most likely overkill though if you are just using the bluemoon build :)

Thanks pal, I'm thinking of getting rid of my old xbox 360 that's barely been used and just use the Shield if I want to play any games.

Plus, I feel like if I get one now I'm future proofing my set up for a few years.

Are you using the build mate? Zem TV is already on the build

It depends on the stream you use mate, if your stream is naff you could get buffering but it all depends on the stream you are using

Yeah I'll be on bluemoon this evening mate :)
Hey mate, what do you mean by the build?

That's good to know :)

Thanks pal, I'm thinking of getting rid of my old xbox 360 that's barely been used and just use the Shield if I want to play any games.

Plus, I feel like if I get one now I'm future proofing my set up for a few years.
Yeah your setup would definitely be future proofed mate; it's a fantastic device and if I wasn't skint I'd buy one in a heartbeat to replace my raspberry pi for my main setup :)

Yup me too, was has been and is a great help with the build, as well as yourself TC :)

I try me best, i'll be honest with you i have been so busy writing scripts that no fucker will ever see (backend stuff) i feel like an automaton recently hehe. I would have it no other way though and your cut from the same cloth i dare say :-D

Missus: go to sleep
You: ok 5min
(4 hours later)
Missus: ffs get to bed
You: Yes miss (skulks off)

I try me best, i'll be honest with you i have been so busy writing scripts that no fucker will ever see (backend stuff) i feel like an automaton recently hehe. I would have it no other way though and your cut from the same cloth i dare say :-D

Missus: go to sleep
You: ok 5min
(4 hours later)
Missus: ffs get to bed
You: Yes miss (skulks off)
What scripts you been working on bud? :)

What scripts you been working on bud? :)

Mainly variables for autofxp, in the scene we call them 'auto traders'. It is a complex script that analyzes the name, section, checks imdb or tvmaze (tvrage is dead to us) then will send it to specific ftp sites when x release gets 'pre'd'. It ties into a global network called a 'nuke net' that also watches for stuff being nuked and propered etc. Also a script to auto link to backup ftp if main goes down (almost done, simple ping timer, just need to tie it to ftp server software).
Also an automated base64 decoding and url parser script.

Mainly variables for autofxp, in the scene we call them 'auto traders'. It is a complex script that analyzes the name, section, checks imdb or tvmaze (tvrage is dead to us) then will send it to specific ftp sites when x release gets 'pre'd'. It ties into a global network called a 'nuke net' that also watches for stuff being nuked and propered etc. Also a script to auto link to backup ftp if main goes down (almost done, simple ping timer, just need to tie it to ftp server software).
Also an automated base64 decoding and url parser script.

Very clever stuff ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.