Kodi (Bluemoon Build)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I prefer the term 'soul destroying' hehe. Soon if any are useful to your build you can have them bud. I dunno if they ever would be of use but your welcome to them :-)
Haha thanks for the offer mate, not sure how I'd use em but I'll let you know; when and how did you start to learn how to write scripts mate? I've never really started writing scripts and it's a huge gap in my knowledge :)

Haha thanks for the offer mate, not sure how I'd use em but I'll let you know; when and how did you start to learn how to write scripts mate? I've never really started writing scripts and it's a huge gap in my knowledge :)

Years ago bud, when the scene was moving from manual (traders would watch irc and make a few clicks to send stuff to other sites they were on) and servers were becoming cheaper. One guy who is basically a coding god (he reverse engineered most pc games from 2004-2009) made the first autoscript and was hammering every other courier/trader so obviously any site that had no rules against them soon filled up. So it was learn to make em myself of be fucked haha.
I need not have bothered because i run my own sites now which gave me more 'power'? and the fact i was never a **** to anyone got noticed so i was trusted to run other sites and such. I saw their scripts that gave me idea's (i never stole a single line of code) so it was a bit like tutorials along the way made by very very clever men and women.

Years ago bud, when the scene was moving from manual (traders would watch irc and make a few clicks to send stuff to other sites they were on) and servers were becoming cheaper. One guy who is basically a coding god (he reverse engineered most pc games from 2004-2009) made the first autoscript and was hammering every other courier/trader so obviously any site that had no rules against them soon filled up. So it was learn to make em myself of be fucked haha.
I need not have bothered because i run my own sites now which gave me more 'power'? and the fact i was never a **** to anyone got noticed so i was trusted to run other sites and such. I saw their scripts that gave me idea's (i never stole a single line of code) so it was a bit like tutorials along the way made by very very clever men and women.

Sounds fascinating! :)

Sounds fascinating! :)

I'll add you to my scene ftp sites when you have time bud, @Danamy has seen part of my network and the speeds my servers work at :-D for example a DIMENSION 1080p say 4GB, 4-6 seconds avg time to complete on my net :-D I am proud of that tbf as i am just about the fastest non ranked site, and there are only 3 of them who affil top groups like sparks. Non of this stuff the end user really see's and it is not for the technically weak tbh (if you are an active member and not just buying leech accounts, which i don't do due to security, sites that sell leech are a huge security issue and strongly frowned upon).

But yeah anyone on the server net who wants scene ftp axx can have it from me. I think @Danamy was gutted because back in the day he was on a good site i know as a high ranking member so knew who i was (scenetorrents.org supplier/heavy seeder/uploader) and scene axx is very hard to get at a good level, basically impossible if your not already in. However i said sure you can have axx but now he is old and not active in the p2p scene as much, he would have torn my head off for it 10 years ago haha.

R.I.P ScT the Pablo Escobar of torrent sites hehe
https://scenetorrents.org/

tl;dr i'll sort you out with legit scene axx boss with ratio0 i.e. you can just leech and not do anything to help (you certainly have earned it with your kodi work)

Haven't got a vpn and am using zem TV, more specifically uktv. It's decent but a little grainy

I'll add you to my scene ftp sites when you have time bud, @Danamy has seen part of my network and the speeds my servers work at :-D for example a DIMENSION 1080p say 4GB, 4-6 seconds avg time to complete on my net :-D I am proud of that tbf as i am just about the fastest non ranked site, and there are only 3 of them who affil top groups like sparks. Non of this stuff the end user really see's and it is not for the technically weak tbh (if you are an active member and not just buying leech accounts, which i don't do due to security, sites that sell leech are a huge security issue and strongly frowned upon).

But yeah anyone on the server net who wants scene ftp axx can have it from me. I think @Danamy was gutted because back in the day he was on a good site i know as a high ranking member so knew who i was (scenetorrents.org supplier/heavy seeder/uploader) and scene axx is very hard to get at a good level, basically impossible if your not already in. However i said sure you can have axx but now he is old and not active in the p2p scene as much, he would have torn my head off for it 10 years ago haha.

tl;dr i'll sort you out with legit scene axx boss with ratio0 i.e. you can just leech and not do anything to help (you certainly have earned it with your kodi work)
Why the Fcuk did I just read this!

You're not kidding mate.........those were the days! :-)

All I'll say to @aguerrrroooooooooooo is be very careful what colour pill you take before entering, it's like the Matrix in there. ;-)

You're not kidding mate.........those were the days! :-)

All I'll say to @aguerrrroooooooooooo is be very careful what colour pill you take before entering, it's like the Matrix in there. ;-)

Lol I'm too much of a wuss to go into the scene lads, I'd get busted knowing my luck :D

Cheers for the offer though TC, I do appreciate it mate :)
Haven't got a vpn and am using zem TV, more specifically uktv. It's decent but a little grainy

Try evolve mate :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.