Kodi/SPMC

Dont use kodi anymore you get all you need from tv/films apps and the live tv apps plus using a puffin browser with the live footy twitter links.
Don't even really need puffin browser for flash anymore. Pretty much all links are using html5 nowadays thankfully

Afternoon All,

Not used my firestick much for a while, it’s bloody slow to respond and I reckon that’s causing lag when trying to use it to stream - just like an old laptop that is running low on available memory and maxing out on cpu usage - can’t remember off hand exact figures but I think I found that it didn’t have too much available space.

Anyway, how do I clean the fucker up? Cache etc.

Tbh, I can’t even remember if at some point when kodi was updated that the previous one didn’t get deleted etc etc.

Best way to clean it?

....and please note, as is pretty obvious from above, I’m a lot of a Luddite when it comes to tech. ;-)

Afternoon All,

Not used my firestick much for a while, it’s bloody slow to respond and I reckon that’s causing lag when trying to use it to stream - just like an old laptop that is running low on available memory and maxing out on cpu usage - can’t remember off hand exact figures but I think I found that it didn’t have too much available space.

Anyway, how do I clean the fucker up? Cache etc.

Tbh, I can’t even remember if at some point when kodi was updated that the previous one didn’t get deleted etc etc.

Best way to clean it?

....and please note, as is pretty obvious from above, I’m a lot of a Luddite when it comes to tech. ;-)

Factory reset is the besr way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.