Kodi/SPMC

Currently using kodi 18.1 to view my iptv.
Recently I am getting frozen pictures from time to time but if I use my old Wonderbox app for same iptv perfect tv.
Seems a kodi problem but is there another explanation because not seen others with my problem
I started to find Kodi too unstable myself for IPTV and eventually switched to perfect player in the end

Recently I am getting frozen pictures from time to time but if I use my old Wonderbox app for same iptv perfect tv.
Seems a kodi problem but is there another explanation because not seen others with my problem
I started to find Kodi too unstable myself for IPTV and eventually switched to perfect player in the end

yep I have done the same, Perfect Player is, well, Perfect.

Go on kodi site and put 18.1 rc1 over the top of it, there was a few issues in 18.1

Haha I'll try your two suggestions in that case mate
Smarters had a big update recently, you can add as many external players as you want to it, and enable different ones for say live TV, movies etc.... With default player you can check ffs, resolution. XCIPTV is relatively new with a few updates already, it's from xtream codes so they know what they are doing.

Haha I'll try your two suggestions in that case mate
Smarters had a big update recently, you can add as many external players as you want to it, and enable different ones for say live TV, movies etc.... With default player you can check ffs, resolution. XCIPTV is relatively new with a few updates already, it's from xtream codes so they know what they are doing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.