Kodi/SPMC

Yes I just came on for answers myself. All addons seem to be broken. You click on a show and nothing happens. Only thing seems to work is when you click on new episodes and the link may occasionally work
Tempest nitronix and exodus all not working right

Yeah still down so this maintenance work has lasted than the 24 hours they said?! Fen plugin uses different services is why its still working fine.

Yeah still down so this maintenance work has lasted than the 24 hours they said?! Fen plugin uses different services is why its still working fine.
Yeah mine was down last night, i run a fire stick, android, phone and laptop, i use filelinked had to download bluestacks to get it working on my laptop, took a long time to work that out der?, but it is very quick and easy to get good apps, just get the 8 digit codes of the internet and shift through for what you want, any that do not work just uninstall red box is still working there is a sport app but i can not remember the name right now, WOW had stopped before the crash but i just need to uninstall and reinstall that, it is a top notch multi provider that is good for most games and was very very reliable even with my crap wifi

Morpheous stopped working for me a couple of weeks ago, seems not going to be maintained according to notice on latest version.
Currently use unlockmytv as an apk.
Installed Fen through kodi and as you say it works fine. Thanks waspish.

Morpheous stopped working for me a couple of weeks ago, seems not going to be maintained according to notice on latest version.
Currently use unlockmytv as an apk.
Installed Fen through kodi and as you say it works fine. Thanks waspish.

No problem.

Haven't updated my Kodi on firestick in over a year - is there any links out there to updates/repos (without, for the time being, VPN)?

Sorry Waspish - been a while - is this easy enough to access via the fire stick? Access via a browser on the tv?

cheers.

You asked for updates for kodi because you not been on it for a while so that’s the latest footy repo I just presume you new what you were doing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.