Kodi/SPMC

Exodusredux that’s in that repo. Better of with the apps when it comes to tv/films like beetv or teatv apps.

Stuck this up the other night - looks good. I had no idea there were apps outside of Kodi for this 'type of thing'. This is probably by internet speed, but it's stalling a lot on playback (as leads the HD stuff). Wouldn't mind finally finishing GOT...and peeking at the Mando.
Kodi needs another look at when I get a moment.
Cheers for the links though mate.

On Morph tv on my box all the series for tv shows and films come up but when I try to watch them it says..”could not find any sources for this content”.Anybody on here know what I can do to fix it ?

On Morph tv on my box all the series for tv shows and films come up but when I try to watch them it says..”could not find any sources for this content”.Anybody on here know what I can do to fix it ?

Because that app has not been updated and will not be updated no more. Download a different app like BeeTV Teatv

In the game of whack a mole between the content owners and internet rougues that mole got whacked. Pick a new mole. Or give up and pay the going rate.

Had a strange problem with my box yesterday. All starts fine but as soon as i select a tv channel the connection disappears and my tv (toshiba) says 'no signal' as if the box is turned off.
Ive pissed about with the settings on box and telly so neither controls the other but no joy.
Box works perfectly on other tv (LG).
Any ideas?

Had a strange problem with my box yesterday. All starts fine but as soon as i select a tv channel the connection disappears and my tv (toshiba) says 'no signal' as if the box is turned off.
Ive pissed about with the settings on box and telly so neither controls the other but no joy.
Box works perfectly on other tv (LG).
Any ideas?
Sounds like a HDMI issue, have you tried another port? Or maybe try something else in the same HDMI port..

Sounds like a HDMI issue, have you tried another port? Or maybe try something else in the same HDMI port..
Yeah that was my first thought so tried it in four hdmis but no different. I think it could be summat to do with the remotes. Sometimes the box remote takes over the telly. I can press 'play' and the sound on the telly mutes so i have to use the telly remote to un-mute it.
Its almost like pressing 'ok' for viewing channel with box remote but it turns the connection to tv off. Box is still on though.

Yeah that was my first thought so tried it in four hdmis but no different. I think it could be summat to do with the remotes. Sometimes the box remote takes over the telly. I can press 'play' and the sound on the telly mutes so i have to use the telly remote to un-mute it.
Its almost like pressing 'ok' for viewing channel with box remote but it turns the connection to tv off. Box is still on though.
That's the HDMI-CEC option, you can turn that off on your TV so they work independently (if you haven't already done so).

EDIT - you can also turn off on your android box as it will be an option there

Last edited:
That's the HDMI-CEC option, you can turn that off on your TV so they work independently (if you haven't already done so).

EDIT - you can also turn off on your android box as it will be an option there
I was trying to do that before i lost my rag with the fucking thing so unplugged it. You've given me an idea though, ill mess about with the settings while box is connected to other tv where it works.
I know the CEC thing is different depending on make of tv though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.