Kodi/SPMC

You asked for updates for kodi because you not been on it for a while so that’s the latest footy repo I just presume you new what you were doing.

It's ok - it's prob been a couple of years since I used KODI tbf, just took a moment to get back into the menu. Any road...I'm back up on Leia 18.5 now and have Megatron. Cheers for the footy one btw - are there any film/tv ones that are currently king?
Cheers.

It's ok - it's prob been a couple of years since I used KODI tbf, just took a moment to get back into the menu. Any road...I'm back up on Leia 18.5 now and have Megatron. Cheers for the footy one btw - are there any film/tv ones that are currently king?
Cheers.

Exodusredux that’s in that repo. Better of with the apps when it comes to tv/films like beetv or teatv apps.

Exodusredux that’s in that repo. Better of with the apps when it comes to tv/films like beetv or teatv apps.

Will take a look - presuming I'll have to sort VPN for these apps though. I'll have a good rummage - thanks for the help!

Thanks Waspish...if I can climb through the detritus of Xmas TV I'll have a good sort.
Cheers - have a good one mate.

Right guys, help required please.
I have an old fire stick (1stgen)in the old man cave with a old version of Kodi on so I have reset to factory Defaults.
I’m just after something to watch the odd match, boxing, darts etc when I need an escape from misery for a few hours for the next fortnight!
Do I need to still install the latest Kodi or can I just add certain apps without pissing about with Kodi?
Thanks in advance for any help.

Right guys, help required please.
I have an old fire stick (1stgen)in the old man cave with a old version of Kodi on so I have reset to factory Defaults.
I’m just after something to watch the odd match, boxing, darts etc when I need an escape from misery for a few hours for the next fortnight!
Do I need to still install the latest Kodi or can I just add certain apps without pissing about with Kodi?
Thanks in advance for any help.

To be fair the 1st generation is past its sell by date its slow as fcuk also if you haven’t used it for a bit you need to update it! When you updated it make sure you then go in to setting>my fire tv part>developer options turn adb and unknown sources on then go search for the app called download and type this in exactly https://bit.ly/2V9zCbK and install it!

Once that’s installed open it and go to “top apk’s” install BeeTV for your tv/films then go to the “live”options and install Oreo Tv for all your sports. Then go to “sport” option and install LiveSports Tv for more football options That’s it that should keep you going!

Like I say though the 1st generation firestick is slow so you have to wait quite a bit for it to happen but once its up and running should be ok.

Rising tides on kodi 18 is best for live football games .or as a back up download live net tv through the downloader app use nbcsn or bein sports 11 most games on there.for movies download cinema hd app on downloader or the tea tv app hope this helps guys.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.