Kodi/SPMC

Must be one of the apps I've downloaded but my android box keeps throwing pop ups on the screen or at other times a google browser search screen.
Just right clicking with the mouse gets rid but annoying, any ideas of how to get rid?

Must be one of the apps I've downloaded but my android box keeps throwing pop ups on the screen or at other times a google browser search screen.
Just right clicking with the mouse gets rid but annoying, any ideas of how to get rid?
Is this when you're on chrome, or just randomly when you're in any app? I'd get some kind of adware app playstore and give it a run through

Is this when you're on chrome, or just randomly when you're in any app? I'd get some kind of adware app playstore and give it a run through
Thanks for reply.
It happens when I am on IPTV also when on any thing like apk or on kodi.
I normally don't use chrome or any search engine but sometimes just a popup which needs just a right clip to remove or a slower.but eventually back to a browser screen needing a double right click then reselection of what I was watching.
Is the back to a browser the way the popup displays ie via a browser?

Thanks for reply.
It happens when I am on IPTV also when on any thing like apk or on kodi.
I normally don't use chrome or any search engine but sometimes just a popup which needs just a right clip to remove or a slower.but eventually back to a browser screen needing a double right click then reselection of what I was watching.
Is the back to a browser the way the popup displays ie via a browser?
No it sounds like you have downloaded a duff apk somewhere which has embedded some adware onto the box. Just had a search on the play store, there should be plenty apps to get rid of it. You could also try and uninstall apps you have recently added one at a time and see if it gets rid of it. Not guaranteed to work, depends on the adware and how it manipulates..

No it sounds like you have downloaded a duff apk somewhere which has embedded some adware onto the box. Just had a search on the play store, there should be plenty apps to get rid of it. You could also try and uninstall apps you have recently added one at a time and see if it gets rid of it. Not guaranteed to work, depends on the adware and how it manipulates..
Was looking at 'bitdefender' for android security. Seems to do the job but it's not free.

Thanks for replies, will try what you suggest.

Was looking at 'bitdefender' for android security. Seems to do the job but it's not free.
Downloaded free version and it has done the job perfectly.
It found a suspect apk and 2 apps that were easily removed via the app.
The paid for version includes a lot of other things including malware remover and a vpn but not yet needed so many thanks for your recommendation.

Downloaded free version and it has done the job perfectly.
It found a suspect apk and 2 apps that were easily removed via the app.
The paid for version includes a lot of other things including malware remover and a vpn but not yet needed so many thanks for your recommendation.
Kin 'ell, rarely do i get things right technology wise so glad it helped. I also found the free version and it cleaned up my tablet nicely with minimal fuss.

Sounds like a HDMI issue, have you tried another port? Or maybe try something else in the same HDMI port..
Finally found the problem after 2 days pissing around. The tv it wouldn't work on had the picture mode set on 'game'. I switched it over to normal mode and hey presto!
Fuck knows how i figured it out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.