Kodi/SPMC

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Danamy, 30 Dec 2017.

1. Skip Donoghue

Skip Donoghue

I wouldn’t right off dodgy SLY/VM just yet

Hopefully IPTV can get there it has improved dramatically over the last 12 months but as we all know finding the right provider is the secret...if you can find a smallish provider with there own set up you’ve got a chance but it really is a minefield

I’m hoping VM leave the SD sport for a while yet as SD is better than nowt especially at £60/year

2. SiMCFC

SiMCFC

IPTV has well and truely taken over card share, cams etc now. In fact with the right set up you wouldn't even know you were streaming to be honest.

The trick is, go nowhere near any of these Facebook advertising idiots, go underground, use a VPN at all times (you should anyway if you value your security).

3. aguerrrroooooooooooo

aguerrrroooooooooooo

I'd be surprised if they come back tbh mate, HD sky has been dead for ages and it's in sky's interests to ensure VM have a secure system
    Yeah a good provider is key, IPTV isn't quite there with quality and framerate (hopefully this will change with x265 streams) and recording is something I think it seriously needs, it's getting there though

4. aguerrrroooooooooooo

aguerrrroooooooooooo

BT & sky in 25fps is still the biggest issue for me, once that is sorted and overall picture quality improves (compression is slightly noticeable even on FHD channels) we'll be damn near to CCCAM's etc

5. SiMCFC

SiMCFC

I'm very lucky that i've got access to LeSports so quality isn't an issue for footy, I don't remember the last time I used any of the Sky sports channels tbh mate but yes LeSports is the way to go, just need to ignore the asian adverts at half time lol. I have noticed they ordinarily stream at 1080p but I think if the load balancing across the 3 servers they use is struggling they drop to 720p for stability.

6. aguerrrroooooooooooo

aguerrrroooooooooooo

I also have access to le sports, fantastic for premier league stuff but anything else is a bit problematic (European footy mainly)

7. Pleatfooted

Pleatfooted

Sport tv Portugal mate ;)

8. aguerrrroooooooooooo

aguerrrroooooooooooo

True but I must say the foreign commentary irritates me somewhat

9. Pleatfooted

Pleatfooted

No worse than this shower here haha

10. aguerrrroooooooooooo

aguerrrroooooooooooo

Good point :D