Koke

blinkblue said:
bugsyblue said:
Kurple said:
koke has been in the club since he was 6, and has a 60mill buy out clause.

+ he loves simeone and his teammates

he wont leave unless we start losing again. and we have mad a lot of money this season to pay for a bump in wages

costa will be sold, but we dont need that overrated piece of shit

That's a bit harsh on a player who has significantly helped win you la liga. Where's the animosity coming from? Also why do Atleti fans hate Aguero so much?

I doubt this guy knows that much, for an Atletico "fan" he seems pretty uninformed about his team. Probably a band-wagoner.

what do you mean? My father has been an Atleti and City fan since the 60 and so have i since i was born. But atleti have always been nr1. have travelled from norway to see them play plenty of times, when simeone played, when they got relegated, and now this amazing season

who are you to call me a bandwagon fan?

Koke would cost too much at this point. We're better off trying to get Oliver Torres. This kid is the future.

blinkblue said:
bugsyblue said:
Kurple said:

he wont leave unless we start losing again. and we have mad a lot of money this season to pay for a bump in wages

That's a bit harsh on a player who has significantly helped win you la liga. Where's the animosity coming from? Also why do Atleti fans hate Aguero so much?

I doubt this guy knows that much, for an Atletico "fan" he seems pretty uninformed about his team. Probably a band-wagoner.
Really? Atletico have always got the best out their strikers, the entire team is set up to help them on the counter. People who only watch MOTD think Dzeko is amazing, but we know despite his finishing, he has his flaws. Suarez, a great player, goes missing in big games. If he watches the team a lot, maybe Costa is overrated.

Larry Stranger said:
Koke would cost too much at this point. We're better off trying to get Oliver Torres. This kid is the future.
Agree fully, Atleti would be looking to clear off their debt if you enquired about Koke and Oliver has as much potential if not more, but could be picked up for well under the £10m mark, although he'd probably be loaned out for a couple of years.

Kurple said:
bugsyblue said:
Kurple said:

who hates aguero?

i dont hate costa, but he hasnt played in the big games, always waste an early sub on his injuries

i love what he have done for the club, but its time to sell high

Got a 25m buyout so far from selling high.

Chelsea and Barcelona are both involved in moves to sign Atletico Madrid midfielder Koke, according to Sky sources.

El Mago said:
Chelsea and Barcelona are both involved in moves to sign Atletico Madrid midfielder Koke, according to Sky sources.

I can see Koke working under Mourinho not Fabregas, Koke is willing to graft whilst I don't think Fabregas is that sort of player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.