Kolarov = another wait for a good city leftback

Kolorov was arguably our best player, his balls in were quality and it was a shame no one was sharp enough to react. After seeing wayne bridges performance against arsenal for west ham, how is kolorov a poor left back!?

Some of the posts on this thread are utterly ridiculous but sadly indicative of the 'me, me, me, now, now, now' attitude which seems to be souring the infancy of a legendary era for this club.
Relax, chill, its coming, it's inevitable, it's when not if.
Some of you need to stop behaving like spoiled brats and consider how great at your job you would be in the first few weeks if you moved employer, country and language at the age of 25, and then your bedding in was interrupted by a relatively long period on the sick.
You wouldn't be brilliant, would you? But you would get better as time went on.
Please extend similar courtesy to Aleks you impatient children

smashed-computer.jpg

JoeMercer'sWay said:
any1 agree with me and think we have a bloody good left back on our hands?

Me for 1 m8,but like some have said mucker unless he hits the ground running and looks the complete player straight away,uve fuckin no chance on here,,lol

He looks too tall to me. Sounds like a silly assessment, but all the great wing backs in world football are diddy little guys who can run up and down the wing all day. Kolorov doesn't fit into this category. He's 6ft2. Same height as Vidic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.