Kolarov joins Twitter!

Eccles Blue said:
The MUEN reports that he 'wants to leave City'; Can you really blame any player who wants to leave after the abuse they can get from their own 'fans' if they have one or even two bad games?

Everyone who has hurled abuse at a player think about their own careers, have they never, ever made a mistake at their job? Have they never ever had an off day at work? Have they never ever felt ill when they have been working?

You know the quote: "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone", well blimey we have a heck of a lot of saints on this board.

I just hope that Kolarov stays with Manchester City because I think he deserves a chance and I think he can do a great job. IMHO

as my granddaughter says......... SO THERE!!
The fact is most of us sit in work wishing we weren't there and looking at the clock every five minutes wondering how long it is til hometime. Then some have the cheek to give our players stick, lol.

I actually like Kolarov. Don't care much for his ability, its a bit hit and miss but as a character i think he is good for the dressing room.

He's pretty average but he is alright, his complete lack of positioning pisses me off but there's much worse left-backs. He was absolutely abysmal in the Norwich game he got slated during though.

A city fan supports each and every city player without question. If you don't then piss off you're an embarrassment.

Kolarov was right to retaliate.

Eccles Blue said:
quiet_riot said:
Eccles Blue said:
I just hope that Kolarov stays with Manchester City because I think he deserves a chance and I think he can do a great job showing up the opposition, especially our own fans!!!

Edited for truth.

Aha, so you are one of the saints then? I have edited it back to what it should be. :-)

I'm no saint, I'm also right footed, and haven't played football for years, but I'm still a better left back than Kolarov!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.