Kolarov [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
So many people seem confused about where Boateng plays, on his interview on the OS he states himself he is a centre back first and foremost who can play full back. Just a bloody good defender basically.

im not sure why people are so down on wayne bridge??

he isnt the most attacking full back but defensively he is very solid and his distribution is good as well

we also have lescott that can play left back as well

tbh i havent seen this Kolarov play though

simon23 said:

he isnt the most attacking full back but defensively he is very solid and his distribution is good as well

bridge is a good player but his knees are shot
he's had ankle and knee trouble for over three years and he never seems to get over them

simon23 said:

Are you having a laugh?

Nowhere near good enough, never stops the cross coming in and can't tackle properly.

squirtyflower said:
simon23 said:

bridge is a good player but his knees are shot
he's had ankle and knee trouble for over three years and he never seems to get over them
He tries his best but not good enough I'm afraid. Just my opinion though !

Rammy Blue said:
simon23 said:

Are you having a laugh?

Nowhere near good enough, never stops the cross coming in and can't tackle properly.

no...im not having a laugh

did you see boateng duing some of the qualifying games.....he was stood so far off the winger i could have put the cross in!! ( i know he was playing on the wrong side but thats basic)....

however im sure he is a very good player but you see the point im making......every player has slight weaknesses that can be worked on.....bridge is a very good left back with some weaknesses which through good coaching can be ironed out

like i said ive never seen kolarov play however....what in your opinion makes him better.....i understand he is more attacking but for defensively is he any better

Should we sign Kolarov, I can see a a back 4 of:

Boateng/K.Toure -- Boateng/K.Toure -- Kompany -- Kolarov

In other words, Right Back and Right Centre Back can be exchanged between Jerome and Kolo.

S.E.H said:
Should we sign Kolarov, I can see a a back 4 of:

Boateng/K.Toure -- Boateng/K.Toure -- Kompany -- Kolarov

In other words, Right Back and Right Centre Back can be exchanged between Jerome and Kolo.

Id have Lescott at CB ahead of Toure.
Anybody think the captains armband will be taken off Kolo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.