Kolarov [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daz_Blue said:
leewill31 said:
im finding all this odd with managers knowing what players we are getting????

They may have contacted the players agent to try and do a deal only to be told they have agreed to go to City .....

this thought had crossed my mind!

leewill31 said:
Daz_Blue said:
They may have contacted the players agent to try and do a deal only to be told they have agreed to go to City .....

I think it's more likely that Ancelotti and Twitcher have enquired about the players and been told the fee we have put down as a marker, doesn't make it any more likely we will sign the players as we are all aware they are both on our list - just depends whether they are the "A" players we are after, imo Dzeko isn't one of those, Kolarov maybe.

Rammy Blue said:
leewill31 said:

I think it's more likely that Ancelotti and Twitcher have enquired about the players and been told the fee we have put down as a marker, doesn't make it any more likely we will sign the players as we are all aware they are both on our list - just depends whether they are the "A" players we are after, imo Dzeko isn't one of those, Kolarov maybe.

concerning Dzeko this one i cant figure if by all means we believe the vibe with torres and he is our ultimate target i cant believe we will sign Dzeko unless i hate to say it but he is just the smokescreen!

leewill31 said:
Rammy Blue said:

concerning Dzeko this one i cant figure if by all means we believe the vibe with torres and he is our ultimate target i cant believe we will sign Dzeko unless i hate to say it but he is just the smokescreen!

Well I fully expect us to sign Fernando so imo Dzeko won't end up in a city shirt - pretty sure we could sign Ibra if we want the deal to be done, with Barca being skint and wanting Fabregas.

As I say with the vibes coming out about Luiz I can see Kolarov rocking up at COMS, cracking player.

Rammy Blue said:
leewill31 said:

Well I fully expect us to sign Fernando so imo Dzeko won't end up in a city shirt - pretty sure we could sign Ibra if we want the deal to be done, with Barca being skint and wanting Fabregas.

As I say with the vibes coming out about Luiz I can see Kolarov rocking up at COMS, cracking player.

ive said this before kolarov looks the biz and i want this deal to happen!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.