Kolarov - south stand

panzer1311 said:
Is this the kind of 'fans' we can expect at City now ? , i dont give a fuck if you think he's shit , or whatever gesture he made , to hear a section of City fans boo a City player's every touch at a HOME game and sing " there's only one Gael Clichy " was embarrassing . .... so is the statement " he's the worst player ive ever seen in a City shrt " . fucking unbelievable !!!!!!!

This is spot on
Was in 218 and found booing one of our own embarrassing and cringe worthy.
Nothing more to be said

argyle said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
argyle said:
You've said some quality hyperbole during the week after the Mancini sacking, but this tops them.

I'd like to see you have a game of football to witness your mad skills.

I'm hoping I've been clarkied.
I just sit there with my 3yr old on my kned covering her ears from all the munich chants i was hearing today...just a town full of munichs was there loud today...hyperbole...not me mate just laugh to myself at some of our so called fans...kolarov is a terrible terrible terrible player..

Perhaps I mixed you with someone else.

Yeah he's not great, but the worst ever? I'm not even gonna mention some of them as I feel bad at just how crap they were.

Admit it though, he did score some cracking free kicks!

Napoli..rags..yes two great free kicks...i am not just picking on kolarov because most were shit today but he is just constantly shit..every time he starts..we are dog shit

The behaviour of some of our "fans" is just embarrassing. Similar to a few years ago when i got into an argument with some knobhead in the CB stand who was merrily booing our players whilst singing Shauny Wright's name to the rooftops, which wouldn't have bothered me if he wasn't playing for Chelsea at the time! Idiots! Support your team.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Worst ever player i have seen in a city shirt...fucking wanker is a disgrace

Come on SHB, you're better than this.

I could probably list 10 other worse left backs straight away

Re-watched the last twenty and that **** barely broke out of a walk to do anything — going forward or tracking back. Disgusting effort. Well, lack of effort.

IanBishopsHaircut said:
Thatchersforearm said:
I was in 120 and the South Stand really saw their arses when the Colin Bell stand started chanting Kolarov's name in response to the booing.

I was embarrassed by it and only the humour and quick witted chants from those in the 'Bell end' defused a tense situation.

Well done fellas.

That was me and a few others round 122.,we just thought we would have a laugh and diffuse the situation..started getting ugly and kicking off lower down the aisles from us so we started taking the piss to lighten the mood

'Proud to be a Bellend'

;-)

Brilliant fella, well done. It turned into great banter but it was very tense for a minute or 2.

My take on it I stand in 118, Kolarov constantly backed off his man enabling the Norwich player to get into the box before any attempt at a tackle it was a penalty waiting to happen, the general frustration of the crowd and the inept performance of our defence in particular led to supporters having a go basically get stuck in, time and again it happened with Kolarov backing off and he just snapped, don't exactly know what he said but from his reaction I doubt he'd say it to his mother. From then it became open season on him as I think the frustration of last week and indeed the season came forward with the booing, I don't condone it at all by I think it summed up how many felt and Kolarov just got the brunt. What I didn't agree with was the booing I heard at the end if the match at the final whistle, too many spoilt bastards these days and when I'm priced out of going eventually I expect they will be in the majority, sadly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.