Kolarov - south stand

I was in 120 and the South Stand really saw their arses when the Colin Bell stand started chanting Kolarov's name in response to the booing.

I was embarrassed by it and only the humour and quick witted chants from those in the 'Bell end' defused a tense situation.

Well done fellas.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Worst ever player i have seen in a city shirt...fucking wanker is a disgrace
No way!!! Pollock, Brannon, kernaghan, Daley, Weah, Creaney...to name a few who couldnt lace Kolarovs boots when comparing city careers. Lets face it theres a long list of poor city players! Not a Kolarov lover, but scored some great goals.....NEVER BOO ANYONE IN A BLUE SHIRT!!

I was being serious
Not wumming at all.He can't defend..he gets caught up the pitch every time an attack breaks down
He is an absolute cart horse however I didnt boo him
16 million spunked on shit like him..glad the season is over.
Lets hope he along with nasri..lescott..dzeko..for starters are moved on.

if Kolarov is the worst player you have ever seen in a city shirt, then you clearly haven't been watching city for very long, or you go to games and kept your eyes closed through out the entire 80s, 90s, and early 2000s

Thatchersforearm said:
I was in 120 and the South Stand really saw their arses when the Colin Bell stand started chanting Kolarov's name in response to the booing.

I was embarrassed by it and only the humour and quick witted chants from those in the 'Bell end' defused a tense situation.

Well done fellas.

Free bag of werthers on their seats for the 1st game of the new season. Sort it Mr Chairman!

What brasses me off and no doubt countless city fans is the way he struts around the pitch... Never seen any urgency from him to take a throw or corner etc..

Sooner the better he goes...

He is no competition for clichy and needs moving on today (or tomorrow latest)

Is this the kind of 'fans' we can expect at City now ? , i dont give a fuck if you think he's shit , or whatever gesture he made , to hear a section of City fans boo a City player's every touch at a HOME game and sing " there's only one Gael Clichy " was embarrassing . .... so is the statement " he's the worst player ive ever seen in a City shrt " . fucking unbelievable !!!!!!!

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
taconinja said:
Tbilisi said:
Poor Lescott,he didnt know whether to have a shit or a shave playing with that absolute waster.
Ha! Seriously? You're wanting to defend Lescott's awful game with the most convenient scapegoat in e squad? Get rid of both.

Might as well add Richards to the pot based on that shambolic effort from him today
I include him.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
I was being serious
Not wumming at all.He can't defend..he gets caught up the pitch every time an attack breaks down
He is an absolute cart horse however I didnt boo him
16 million spunked on shit like him..glad the season is over.
Lets hope he along with nasri..lescott..dzeko..for starters are moved on.

You clearly know fuck all about football. Take up another sport , utter fucking bollocks !

panzer1311 said:
Is this the kind of 'fans' we can expect at City now ? , i dont give a fuck if you think he's shit , or whatever gesture he made , to hear a section of City fans boo a City player's every touch at a HOME game and sing " there's only one Gael Clichy " was embarrassing . .... so is the statement " he's the worst player ive ever seen in a City shrt " . fucking unbelievable !!!!!!!

Some 'fans' have become spoilt.

To some in the south stand especially and across the stadium, if we're not 3 or 4 up by halftime then we're shit and if players aren't Barcelona quality they are shit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.