Kolarov - south stand

M24 Citizen said:
He must have felt a right twat when the South Stand started singing 'There's only one Gael Clichy'.

Don't know what he did and fair enough if he did deserve it but I felt disappointed with the way those fans we're acting then, and like someone said that's the loudest I've heard the South Stand all season.

Don't forget your roots or you'll end up like Them.

agree, that is the loudest the south stand have been all season and it was to boo our own player

mick10 said:
If they're giving him abuse he's entitled to return it.
But we weren't giving him abuse. He wasn't tackling so we were just shouting 'get in, get in'. it's done every match with every player. He just turned and told everyone to fuck off. Now, I've been watching City for 50 years and I have never booed a player in the blue shirt but what he did was totally uncalled for. I would imagine he will be gone this summer but he was very wrong.

bluelol said:
As we all know in football you can have a good game or a bad one, you are either a good player or a average one but in all my 47 years of following City, I can never ever remember hearing booing a player in a blue shirt. This is bad news and a very sad day, where are we going.

13232-lsh.jpg

SetWidth250-A088-summerbee2.jpg

Clive%20Wilson.ashx

$(KGrHqNHJCEE-lKLbtt3BPvDG5)GeQ~~60_35.JPG

kevin%20bond%20with%20john%20bond.ashx

argyle said:
bluelol said:
As we all know in football you can have a good game or a bad one, you are either a good player or a average one but in all my 47 years of following City, I can never ever remember hearing booing a player in a blue shirt. This is bad news and a very sad day, where are we going.

Poor Richard Edghill used to get this all the time.

Was about to say that lol

Only heard the famous south stand twice. Once when they were getting stuck into Kolarov, and once when they were getting stuck into blues in the Colin Bell.

yellamcfc said:
Dobsy said:
yellamcfc said:
It happened during the game mate, if you had been there you would know this.
Don't know what caused it, but Fuck him, he has reacted to something but I can't say what because I'm not in the south stand, but it certainly riled a few fans.
In the best interests of the club he should go, he wouldn't be missed anyway!!

Don't imply that my opinion is worth less than yours because I wasn't at the game. Aside from the fact that that sort of elitism is pigheaded, I don't need to justify my commitment to City to anyone.

During the game, after the game, either way it's bang out of order. I don't want to be associated with some of the dickheads that support this club, I'm embarrassed by them.

I don't know where you are going with your response, elitism, pigheaded??
I was informing you (because you obviously wasn't there) that the incident happened during the game, shortly after Norwich scored their 3rd goal, it didn't occur during the lap of appreciation (unless they did then too)
Nobody was trying to justify your commitment to whether you go or don't, so to suggest that I'm elitist and pigheaded is naive.

Apologies to you yellamcfc, I misread what you were getting at, I thought that was put down.

I stand by my point that city fans shouldn't boo city players. He wouldn't be telling them to fuck off if they weren't booing him.

moomba said:
Only heard the famous south stand twice. Once when they were getting stuck into Kolarov, and once when they were getting stuck into blues in the Colin Bell.

the south stand atmosphere wise has been awful all season, they get completley outsung by the away fans and by the corner ( 109-111). stand there with your arms folded brigade

The whole situation wasn't nice at all. Basically, he should have put a tackle in but as per usual he shit out of it. A certain number of fans in the South Stand gave Kolarov some stick for this (which we're quite entitled too), after which he turned to the stand, gestured and told the fans in no uncertain terms to "fuck off". He was then booed by an element of the crowd.

During the lap of appreciation he started to clap the fans but when he reached the South Stand he stopped clapping and started looking for the perpetrator. Upon spotting them he gestured that he'd see them outside afterwards.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.