Kolarov - south stand

Dobsy said:
yellamcfc said:
Dobsy said:
So the guy was walking round the pitch applauding the fans to thank them for their support, and they booed him?

So he said "fuck off"? So what? Football fans are so precious, giving it all out and can't take any of it back. Pathetic.

I agree with him, anyone who did boo him can fuck off.

It happened during the game mate, if you had been there you would know this.
Don't know what caused it, but Fuck him, he has reacted to something but I can't say what because I'm not in the south stand, but it certainly riled a few fans.
In the best interests of the club he should go, he wouldn't be missed anyway!!

Don't imply that my opinion is worth less than yours because I wasn't at the game. Aside from the fact that that sort of elitism is pigheaded, I don't need to justify my commitment to City to anyone.

During the game, after the game, either way it's bang out of order. I don't want to be associated with some of the dickheads that support this club, I'm embarrassed by them.
Considering you weren't at the game, acting like you know what happened at the game doesn't make you look big or clever.

Kolarov was seriously at fault for Norwich's second goal and, rightly so, he got some stick for it. Kolarov then turns around and tells the fans to "fuck off", to which the fans reply with more stick for Kolarov.

Nothing more, nothing less. I hope he's signed his City death warrant and leaves soon.

Joehannes said:
I think Kolarov's shite but booing him was disgraceful. Fucking hate the south stand.

booing your own is embarrasing. The north stand have made more nosie than the south stand this season, i think they have forgotten how to support the team

MCFC BOB said:
Kolarov was seriously at fault for Norwich's second goal and, rightly so, he got some stick for it. Kolarov then turns around and tells the fans to "fuck off", to which the fans reply with more stick for Kolarov.

That is neither when it happened, or what actually happened.

SalfordCityBlue said:
Had a great view of this.

Kolarov was defending the edge of the box, did it quite competently to be honest, didn't dive in and didn't like the attacker get a cross away. Job done.

While he was busy doing this a few cockends were screaming at him about being 'a pussy', presumably for not launching himself into an ill advised tackle. Once he'd done his defensive duties he looked at the South Stand and shouted something, suspect it was in a foreign language oand more than likely wasn't polite, but it wasn't 'fuck off'.

Cue much of the South Stand then acting like the 'pussies' they were accusing Kolarov of being and getting a proper mard on.

Some people like to give it out but don't like to get any back.

Should also say it wasn't everyone in the South, and when the booing started it got a bit lively for a while with arguing amongst ourselves.

A sad episode in a depressing two weeks for the club. Glad the season is over and expect the Barca boys to get a grip now, as they're being far too well paid to have presided over this shambles.

You may as well blame the Spaniards for global famine and the recession whilst your at it. They have zero control over wankers who boo fans. The leaks in press left them in catch 22 situation and Mancini knew his fate a while before the Fa Cup final and so too the players but that's irrelevant to thia thread.

Cheers for lowdown on Kolarov abuse. On the plus side they'll probably never get chance to boo him again.

Then the South Stand have a go at us in Colin Bell second tier singing we were here when we were shit !!,what a bunch of wankers !!.
Just cos I have a nice Plastic cushioned seat does not make them any more passionate about
our club !!.

SalfordCityBlue said:
MCFC BOB said:

That is neither when it happened, or what actually happened.
Fair enough. I was at the other end of the ground to where it was taking place and only heard the booing in between Norwich's second.

NipHolmes said:
You may as well blame the Spaniards for global famine and the recession whilst your at it. They have zero control over wankers who boo fans. The leaks in press left them in catch 22 situation and Mancini knew his fate a while before the Fa Cup final and so too the players but that's irrelevant to thia thread.

Cheers for lowdown on Kolarov abuse. On the plus side they'll probably never get chance to boo him again.

Wasn't meaning to blame them for the small number of idiots who caused today's minor incident with Kolarov, was more a general musing on the end of the season, could have worded it better to be fair.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.