Kolarov - south stand

Had a great view of this.

Kolarov was defending the edge of the box, did it quite competently to be honest, didn't dive in and didn't like the attacker get a cross away. Job done.

While he was busy doing this a few cockends were screaming at him about being 'a pussy', presumably for not launching himself into an ill advised tackle. Once he'd done his defensive duties he looked at the South Stand and shouted something, suspect it was in a foreign language and more than likely wasn't polite, but it wasn't 'fuck off'.

Cue much of the South Stand then acting like the 'pussies' they were accusing Kolarov of being and getting a proper mard on.

Some people like to give it out but don't like to get any back.

Should also say it wasn't everyone in the South, and when the booing started it got a bit lively for a while with arguing amongst ourselves.

A sad episode in a depressing two weeks for the club. Glad the season is over and expect the Barca boys to get a grip now, as they're being far too well paid to have presided over this shambles.

Don't rate him at all but to boo him is disgraceful. Brings back memories of the dark days when edghill was treated appalinglly. Not his fault he's playing its the managers. We have some of the worst and best fans.

Dobsy said:
yellamcfc said:
Dobsy said:
Don't imply that my opinion is worth less than yours because I wasn't at the game. Aside from the fact that that sort of elitism is pigheaded, I don't need to justify my commitment to City to anyone.

During the game, after the game, either way it's bang out of order. I don't want to be associated with some of the dickheads that support this club, I'm embarrassed by them.

I don't know where you are going with your response, elitism, pigheaded??
I was informing you (because you obviously wasn't there) that the incident happened during the game, shortly after Norwich scored their 3rd goal, it didn't occur during the lap of appreciation (unless they did then too)
Nobody was trying to justify your commitment to whether you go or don't, so to suggest that I'm elitist and pigheaded is naive.

Apologies to you yellamcfc, I misread what you were getting at, I thought that was put down.

I stand by my point that city fans shouldn't boo city players. He wouldn't be telling them to fuck off if they weren't booing him.

They only booed him when he received the ball, after it had all happened and it was only short lived anyway mate.
People (myself included) are getting a little upset because of the shite that was served up again after the pathetic Wembley debacle.
I'm glad the season has ended now and am keenly looking forward to our new management team. Hopefully they will get a kick up the arse.

SalfordCityBlue said:
Had a great view of this.

Kolarov was defending the edge of the box, did it quite competently to be honest, didn't dive in and didn't like the attacker get a cross away. Job done.

While he was busy doing this a few cockends were screaming at him about being 'a pussy', presumably for not launching himself into an ill advised tackle. Once he'd done his defensive duties he looked at the South Stand and shouted something, suspect it was in a foreign language and more than likely wasn't polite, but it wasn't 'fuck off'.

Cue much of the South Stand then acting like the 'pussies' they were accusing Kolarov of being and getting a proper mard on.

Some people like to give it out but don't like to get any back.

Should also say it wasn't everyone in the South, and when the booing started it got a bit lively for a while with arguing amongst ourselves.

A sad episode in a depressing two weeks for the club. Glad the season is over and expect the Barca boys to get a grip now, as they're being far too well paid to have presided over this shambles.

Thought it would be more like this...idiots.

I sit in 121 and kolarov gets dogs abuse every tine he plays I think today he just snapped as any of us would - some fans are so precious, they can give it out but can't take it

Absolute disgrace booing your own players, very lacking in class in a week where the fans were looking like the classiest part of the club

In a perfect world fans shouldn't boo their own teams players, and players certainly shouldn't mouth off at fans. But if you can dish out abuse, you damn well better be able to take some back.

I think Kolarov's been judged a bit harshly. Not worth what we paid for, not a great LB, but a pretty good one. We've had far worse.

South Stand wankers.

Same wanker hypocrites who shout Mancini, yet were screaming for Bellamy and 'you don't know what your doing' to the manager v Birmingham couple seasons back.

Kolarov had every right to have a pop back when some of these hard men at the front started giving it out.

Embarrassed for the club and Kolarov, a player I don't rate, but was wearing a blue shirt.

I think Kolarov's shite but booing him was disgraceful. Fucking hate the south stand.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.