Kolarov - south stand

I despise booing at Half-time and such like, because it hinders the teams chances.

However, booing Kolarov, an individual is perfectly acceptable.

Not before time. The guy jogs back into his LB slot after a run forward (usually followed by a cross that goes straight out of play).

The guy can't defend and his supposed asset: free-kicks he has scored just 4 of in a period of 3 years which isn't good enough.

His attitude clearly stinks, he's always sniffing around for trouble. Get rid. Waste of money.

We finished second in the league and people are moaning and booing him, he scored a vital goal against Sunderland last year which helped us win the league, and numerous great crosses a winner vs qpr away

Just when i thought the South Stand were just a bunch of stuffed dummies stood up with their arms folded they come to life doing their best impression of the crowd at the Emirates...pathetic to boo your own players and no excuses.

Every club has whipping boys and a fair few moaning fuckers in the stands. We've always had it (halfway line in the Kippax was brutal) However, some of our support is absolutely shit. I never thought I'd see us win anything and I think giving it out to players who played their part in our success last year is piss poor, especially from a stand that are totally silent 90% of the time.
The majority of our players have not reached the levels of last year and the team has gone backwards. But giving it out to players achieves fuck all.
The last week has been horrible for the fans and players and I'm just glad to see the back of this season.
Whoever the manager is, or the team that turn out next year GET BEHIND THEM (even when they play shit!)

Well thanks a lot fookers ! who's going to be my man candy if he decides to leave ?

Shame on you

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.