Kolarov

the goats backside said:
Not saying they played a lot yet, but no matter how fit a player is you can tell if they have pace and these 2 dont

Both are more than quick enough IMO.

Ntini77 said:
Kolarov isn't slow!

Boateng reminds me of Yaya in terms of speed.

Who cares if they are slow? If they play right, they shouldn't allow the wingers to use their pace against them. Which i think both players do very well.

Can't wait to see a A.K head shot.

Neil McNab said:
I'm sure he is Rick Astley really!
28-music-rick-astley-482x298.jpg
aleksandar_kolarov-e1275736455444.jpg

how the fuck have you noticed that?.......quality.

Don't get me wrong - i really rate kolarov and want him to do well but I don't think his passing was great!!

At the game i even pointed out how many missed placed passes he had! He had, according to guardian chalkboards, more misplaced than yaya toure and less successful than yaya. He had about the same success rate as boateng (another player i think that needs to improve his passing!)

Don't want to sound negative but we need to stop giving it away as much if we want to keep possession and tire out teams like birmingham that we struggle to break down and I still believe Kolarov will be really really good and time is essential to bed in to his team-mates!

I will reserve my judgment until I see enough games from Kolarov. When I first saw Silva playing for city , he was a liability . But now he looks like one of our best players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.